○1

Warning: Subtle mention of mpreg

Donghyuck loved looking at the night sky, especially when it is filled with stars

Donghyuck loved looking at the night sky, especially when it is filled with stars. That is why he was standing at the top floor balcony of his dorm and looking at the stars ignoring the icy winter winds.

He was admiring the beauty of nature.

Momentarily he glanced down at the window of the opposite dormitory to see if his drop-dead gorgeous senior aka Mark Lee was in the room or not. He blushed profusely when he saw the said boy walk through the door balancing a bowl of food on one hand and books on the other.

To his horror, Mark looked directly through his window at Donghyuck, making the latter almost lose his shit. Donghyuck, not to seem like some creep, quickly looked away from Mark and stumbled back to his own room with a racing heart. After shutting the windows and drawing the curtains back, Donghyuck jumped to his bed and squealed to his pillow.

He couldn't believe that his silly wish to the stars to see Mark came true just as he finished his mindless prayer.

Mark smiled softly at the retrating figure of Donghyuck. He looked away and sat down on his study table to eat his ramen and complete his work that was due the next day.

Through his peripheral vision he could see that Donghyuck's room was dark now indicating that the boy was probably asleep.

When Mark was done with his work, he got up and stretched his body. He yawned before going to the balcony to get some fresh air. He didn't want to sleep just yet. He leaned himself forward on the railings and looked down.

The streets were still alive with cars and people. The clock read 2AM but does a busy city life like that ever sleeps?

Mark looked up at the same stars Donghyuck was staring at hours ago. Undoubtedly they are mesmerizing but the only star that lights up Mark's heart is the boy named Lee Donghyuck.