○17

PLEASE READ:

😔LAST UPDATE BEFORE MY BREAK❤

THIS STORY CONTAINS SOME MAJOR TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️, SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SKIP IT IF YOU WANT TO.

MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOR, AND MATURE THEMES AND MPREG.

I AM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD PUT A WARNING FOR ASSAULT AND STOCKHOLM SYNDROME ON SOME PARTS OF THE STORY.

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER THAT WOULD EXPLAIN THE REASON FOR IT.

(I love this picture so much...ajisuwisbsiqoabzhsjwjsbnsk😔❤😭😏)

◇●□■□●◇

I hate him.

From his feather-like brown hair to the twinkle in his eyes, from the slope of his adorable nose to his coy smile, from the blush on his cheeks to the elegance of his neck and defined collar bones.

The mellow touch of his honey skin when he is at the mercy of my fingertips, the ripple in his melodious breath when he subtly says my name to my eager ears, the libidinous touch of his tender hand on my face, and the addiction to his cherry lips on mine.

The deadly pools of the void hidden like he is a wolf in sheep's clothing, so innocent yet so sinister. He is breathtaking but he can take your breath away.......for me.

I hate him.

I hate it when I break him apart with my bare intentions. It drives me to the edge of madness when crystal-like tears fall form his eyes amidst the endearing smile and shy touches.

I hate that I have disregarded my revenge along the way, I have chosen to ignore why I kidnapped him that day.

I hate that I have fallen in love with him.

"Haechan-ah I-,
tonight I won't come home, so don't wait for me by the window."

I love him.

From the raven of his hair to the fire in his eyes, from his chiseled cheekbones to his hatred-filled smile.

The touch of his icy fingertips as he holds me down on the bed covered with our traces, perhaps filled with distaste and lust; the ripple of his breath when he commands my name, perhaps with pure venom and disgust; the storming velocity he creates out of nowhere as he pins me to himself when he makes love to me, makes love? perhaps fucks me would be the right words; the taste of his mint breath imprints itself into my heart as he painfully decorates me.

My best friend calls it an obsession but I call it love.

People now call it Stockholm Syndrome and what not? but they don't know....they don't know that I have loved him since I saw him walk into that party. They don't know how I can deceive the world and steal their breath away like a robber of the night....just for him.

I love him when he makes me fly to the ninth cloud, breaking me into shreds under his mercy.

I have loved him and I love him, even if he hates me.

"Minhyung-ah, come soon please....don't you want know that we are having a baby....our....our baby?"

THE FRONT PAGE OF THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER BROUGHT A BLOODY AND GLOOMY MORNING

◇●□■□●◇

NOTE: A LITTLE NEWS🤭

I WILL BE RELEASING A FULL FIC ON SINISTER BY THE END OF OCTOBER. HOWEVER, IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN READ THIS ONESHOT AS A STAND-ALONE STORY.

SECONDLY, THERE WILL BE LOTS OF TWISTS AND TURNS IN THE FANFIC VERSION OF THIS...HOPEFULLY, YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE IT. (P.s. *SPOILER ALERT* I am a lover of angst but I like happy endings👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀)

THIRDLY, AS FOR THE WARNING FOR ASSAULT AND STOCKHOLM SYNDROME, LET ME GIVE YOU A LITTLE OVERVIEW OF MINHYUNG AND HAECHAN, EVEN THOUGH I CAN'T SAY MUCH YET.

MINHYUNG IS CONSTANTLY COMPARED BY HIS FATHER TO HAECHAN, OFTEN RESULTING IN BEATINGS AND OTHER FORMS OF TORTURE .

(not that it's an excuse for kidnapping and torturing Haechan in return.)

HAECHAN IS A STRAIGHT A STUDENT BUT HIDES A BIG SECRET, A DARK ONE.

(As I have already mentioned in the story that he's a wolf in sheep's clothing)

THINGS ARE NOT THE SAME AS THEY SEEM LIKE...THEY ARE VERY DIFFERENT FROM THIS PARTICULAR PART OF THE STORY.

YET I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT WARNINGS WHEN I POST THE FULL VERSION OF THE BOOK IN THE FUTURE.

◇●□■□●◇