○19

NOTE:

NOTE:

I DIDN'T REALIZE UNTIL A WHILE AGO THAT WE HAVE REACHED THE FINAL PAGE OF AVALANCHE, THE LAST CHAPTER AND THE TENTH ONESHOT.

I AM KINDA SAD😔 BUT HAPPY AS WELL FOR BEING ABLE TO COMPLETE IT😁

WARNING (NOT EXACTLY): NORENMIN.

ALSO ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE MATURE AND ARE ALMOST OF THE SAME AGE.❤❤

❤❤

Look at these cute fluffy balls of fur I found. ( yfdfffcgghhhbbnbnnbbv kjkjk1❤❤❤❤❤❤)

□■□■□■□■□■□

"WHAT THE FUCK OHMYGOD! I WILL GOUGE YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS OUT LEE FUCKING DONG-FUCKING-HYUCK!"

"I-I can explain Renjunie-"

"Shut up assface! I told you to NOT climb those wobbly walls. Now, look! You broke your damn leg."

"I just wanted to surprise you. It is your birthday today. Can I not those stupid climb walls and sing happy birthday to my one and only best friend?"

"No, you can't. Liar! You have already sung my ears off last night exactly at twelve. I know you are here to steal the chickens that my mom brought for her farm."

"Uh-well.....please don't tell her that! "

"Of course, I won't. I don't want you to get banned from entering our property. You are my best friend and I wouldn't like something of that sort happening to you. But-"

"But?"

"You will have to treat me to a strawberry boba from Nomin's Heaven and bring that cutie Jaemin's number for me."