○5

WARNING: SUBTLE MENTION OF CHEATING, MPREG

"Why don't you just leave him? He hurts you so much

"Why don't you just leave him? He hurts you so much." Mark said as he kissed the boy beneath him, bare and breathless.

Mark softly caressed the scars that covered his body.

"But you are here to heal me." The boy smiled and looked up at Mark, hiding millions of pain in his heart. If he could, he would prefer to lose himself in Mark's warm brown eyes and never be found.

Donghyuck should feel guilty, he should feel dirty. But he felt pure, safe, and sound instead. He felt protected from his abusive boyfriend who was probably waiting for him to return.

"I have something to say." Dongyuck had a revelation to make. There's a possibility that it would change his and Mark's relationship forever but that's the dilemma, how would Mark react?

"What?" Mark was curious. He stopped playing with Donghyuck's hair and looked at him with concern.

"I am- Mark, I want to say that if you find somebody to love and cherish, we'll stop all this. I don't want to ruin your future relationship. There will be nothing more than us being best friends." All the courage that Donghyuck managed to gather, vanished quickly. However, instead of pondering upon the thing he couldn't say, Donghyuck decided to touch on another equally crucial topic.

"Let's not talk about it, please. I just want everything to stay how they are and I want you to leave that motherfucker and possibly find someone who could treat you better." Mark desperately wanted Donghyuck to notice him. He leaned down to kiss the latter, who accepted it eagerly. Things started to get steamy and nobody wanted to back off.

Mark didn't want to be someone behind closed doors. He wanted to hold hands with Donghyuck and show him off to the world as the love of his life.

Mark and Donghyuck are best friends, at least to everyone's eyes and to the best of their own beliefs. The present situation of friends with benefits started like an impulse. One night Donghyuck arrived soaked and beaten up on Mark's front porch. When he asked, he told him how his boyfriend cheated on him with someone from their class and how he hurt him after being confronted about it.