○9

Part-1

Warning: 1. 🔞 but this chapter is pretty safe to read I guess. Can't promise for the next part though 😏

2. Possible typos but I'll edit them soon.

ALSO I AM NOT HATING ON OMEGAS...I KINDA FELT BAD AFTER I WROTE THIS STORY

Donghyuck tried to take deep breaths to calm himself down but his body was defying everything

Donghyuck tried to take deep breaths to calm himself down but his body was defying everything. It was painful. He looked at the mirror, only to come face to face with a dazed and feverish looking boy. His grip on the either side of the sink tightened and he looked down at his pants, a little relieved that the slick didn't soak through them.

Donghyuck was in heat, that too a terrible one this time. Usually he took medicines for it and refrained from coming to the school or going outside but today he had exams. He made sure to take a right dosage of the tablets and they did work but as the last period approached, Donghyuck felt them wearing off. And to top it off, Donghyuck didn't care to bring extra pills.

Currently he was at the washroom, trying not to encounter perverted alphas. In regular circumstances, Donghyuck wouldn't give a single fuck to them but heat made everything risky.

His body and mind refuses to cooperate, making him crave for an alpha to touch him or fuck him to oblivion. Since he still has a bit of judgment and choice left, he didn't want unworthy horny perverts near him. Moreover he isn't mated to anyone which made him a total three course meal for alphas.

Donghyuck looked at his watch to see that it was only five minutes till the final bell. But even five minutes seemed like five hours. His condition worsened and he let out a quiet moan when accidentally his boner brushed against the fabric of his pants. The slick from behind also didn't fail to drip out, staining his pants this time.

"S-shit..No..no..I s-should just go home and deal with it." Donghyuck muttered to himself. He was getting beyond sensitive, his body was burning and turning ice cold at the same time as if he was in a pit of fire but the constant outpouring of slick from his hole was shuddering him. So when he tried to touch himself, he realized that if he starts, he won't be able to stop.
It would make him lose all the sanity and take him to a different headspace and Donghyuck didn't want to risk himself being exposed to predators. So he just decided to wait.