○18

NOTE

NOTE

Hello everyone!! Hope you all are doing well ♡♡♡

I am backkkkkk!!! Hiiiiiiii😘

Anyways, today's oneshot BEHAVE is inspired by a certain BL Drama and Novel. It's an immensely popular one. Therefore I'll leave it to you guys for now and hopefully you'll figure out soon.....👀....

WARNING: MPREG

NO MINOR/UNDERAGE CHARACTERS BY THE WAY. ❤

The feeling of resting upon clouds, far from land and near the blue sky is what Donghyuck’s boarding school makes him feel

The feeling of resting upon clouds, far from land and near the blue sky is what Donghyuck’s boarding school makes him feel. There is nothing to complain about the magical place atop the snowy mountain except for Teacher Min’s boring lectures.

“For the mission tonight, we have to be extra cautious. We have to head to the Weeping forest down the hill.”

“That doesn’t sound too hard, teacher. Haven’t we been in tougher missions than this?” A student asked.

“Just because you all accomplished seemingly difficult missions, there is no reason to belittle the rest. In this particular mission, we might have uninvited dangers of blood-sucking ghosts. Therefore I have prepared a few guidelines that would help you sense danger from a hundred miles away. So, the first thing-”

Donghyuck was on the verge of drooling on his sweater paw from the amount of sleep dawning over him. If it isn’t for his best friend Jisung repeatedly jabbing him in the ribs, he would have been caught by Teacher Min long ago.

Last night was wild….had to pay a heavy price just for mentioning Jeno. Who am I kidding by the way? As if it wasn’t my intention to get what I wanted so much! Huh! Donghyuck, You are quite sly….' Donghyuck smiled at his thoughts.

“Donghyuck! LEE DONGHYUCK! This class isn’t for sleeping! Moreover, you should be ashamed of doing so after being a leader in the mission. Now recite all fourteen guidelines that I just said.” Teacher Min was seeing red. It isn’t the first time he caught one of the aces of the class dozing off like a log.