PART-4 (END & EPILOGUE)

He is waiting for you inside." Johnny said with a tight-lipped smile.

Donghyuck fainted after one of his missions a few months later. So he is brought back and is now is resting inside the room. The doctor came and ran a few tests and Mark doesn't know about it as of now, since he arrived a few hours late from another mission that was quite far.

"Thanks, Hyung." He breathlessly said and rushed inside.

Donghyuck was looking out of the window, staring at the sunset and playing with the sleeves of his shirt. But he turned around with a beaming smile when he saw Mark and motioned him to sit beside him.

"They wouldn't let me go on another mission after this. So I thought Johnny Hyung can take the responsibility for now." Donghyuck said and played with Mark's fingers.

Something about him has changed and Mark felt his bones jitter in anticipation.

The fullness of his cheeks, curves accentuating him, the change in scent, and his heightened possessiveness could mean only one thing.

"Baby, are you carrying our pups" Mark's eyes turned glossy out of excitement.

And when Donghyuck nodded and let out one of those adorable giggles, he engulfed his baby bear in his arms, kissing him all over his face.

The next months passed, sometimes at an agonizing pace and sometimes in a blur. The news of his pregnancy was kept confidential to protect him from potential enemies. Donghyuck, even though didn't physically get involved in fights a lot, it didn't stop him from leading the mafia alongside Johnny and Mark. Sometimes he had to use his favorite gun too, on those who deserved it.

Today is the day of his delivery and all the emotions wanted to come out of his eyes but he doesn't want to cry in front of anyone except Mark. Speaking of him, he is there holding his hand as the doctors proceeded with arrangements.

"It will be okay, you are strong. You can do it. I love you, angel." He kissed his forehead.

"I love you too." Donghyuck closed his eyes and smiled with contentment.

After a few hours of waiting, and lots of encouraging words from the team, Mark saw the doctor coming out of the room with a happy smile.

"Congratulations Mr. Lee. Your mate has given birth to twins. Your son is an omega and your daughter is an alpha. You can go inside after the procedures are done." The man tapped Mark on his shoulder and walked back to the room.

Mark never felt this happy in his life. He knows that he perhaps looks crazy right now, jumping up and down, doing fist bumps in the air to the point he got scolded by both his teammates and the hospital staff. Taeil even recorded a video of it, to send it later to Donghyuck.

An hour later, Mark found himself tearing up and cradling one of his newborns in his arms while Donghyuck held the other.

"I think I'll name him Sunoo." He said as he kissed the small head of the baby.

"And I think, I'll name her Lily. Sunoo and Lily, perfect." Mark replied as he lovingly hugged his daughter and walked over to the crib and put her there. He took Sunoo from Donghyuck's arms after cooing at his cute features and putting him in the crib as well.

Mark turned to Donghyuck and leaned down to kiss him. The kiss was getting better but someone decided to interrupt them. And no, they weren't angry about that. Mark laughed and shook his head while Donghyuck pouted.

Baby Sunoo started to cry, followed by his sister. Mark brought them to Donghyuck.

"I just fed them. Are they hungry again? Wait! Are they sick?OH god"