○12

Part-1

NOTE: THIS IS A SHORT STORY THAT I'LL BE DIVIDING INTO PROBABLY FOUR PARTS. IT WAS ACTUALLY MEANT TO BE A DIFFERENT BOOK BUT I DECIDED AGAINST THE IDEA AND WROTE IT DOWN IN AVALANCHE.

ALSO I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DANCE, SO I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IN CASE OF POSSIBLE MISTAKES.

LASTLY, I HOPE YOU WOULD LIKE IT❤

Haechan swore like a dazzling sliver swan, Mark couldn't even comprehend the beauty of the dancer in front of him

From his graceful movements to his flawless expressions, everything was in sync.

Mark realized once again, that he's in love with Haechan.

□□□

DAY 1

"Are you serious right now Hyung? YOU JUST PAIRED ME UP WITH MARK LEE." Donghyuck held his hair in his fists. He couldn't believe this.

Was Taeyong out of his mind? Out of every available choices, what could have possibly gone wrong that he ended up choosing Donghyuck for the talent show that was to be held exactly seven days later?

Mark Lee is an ace dancer in the school while Donghyuck was.....well.

He just shared the same cultural club with Mark because of the drama and singing segment of it. They never interacted though.

Mark was someone who didn't know that a world beyond his work existed while Donghyuck was so lost in his day (gay) dreams about Mark that he never actually built up the courage to approach him.

Yes, Lee Donghyuck has a huge ass crush on Mark Lee.

Apart from being school's nightingale, Donghyuck was also a hopeless dreamer of Mark Lee's love.