○6

Part-1

Warning: Well for this story, if I put warnings, it would turn out to be hugeass spoilers instead. Therefore I would just highlight a few points.

1. Angsty....very angsty🥺

2. Minor/Major plot twists

3. Some NCT members might be shown as negative, but that doesn't mean that I hate them or I would tolerate any disrespect towards them.

4. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, MY CUTE READERS!!!⚠️ (ALSO I APOLOGIZE BEFOREHAND SO THAT YOU GUYS SPARE ME FOR DOING THIS 😭)

 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, MY CUTE READERS!!!⚠️ (ALSO I APOLOGIZE BEFOREHAND SO THAT YOU GUYS SPARE ME FOR DOING THIS 😭)

Another weekend of winter and the city was filled with bright smiles and laughter. The dazzling lights all around casted a mellow yellow glow over the street. Families were out to have dinner and spend quality time together, couples probably feeling love in the air as they walked hand in hand. Few fresh teenagers gathered at the corners of the road talking amongst themselves. All in all, the surroundings were colorful and joyous.

"It was fun. It's been like what? Four months since we met." Mark said as he opened the door for Donghyuck to walk out of the restaurant before following him closely.

Mark Lee and Lee Donghyuck were enjoying the Saturday night as well. They walked through the sidewalk, hand in hand as they talked about everything that has happened in the past few months. Most of the things they already shared with each other when they got time to text or facetime, yet it's never boring to listen to them again.

You see, Donghyuck is a very successful detective and Mark is a full-time surgeon at a renowned hospital. For them, time is something that is immensely precious. They rarely got time to go out on dates, unlike their school years. But it was like a silent understanding that came with the importance of the kind of job they are doing at present. It is a blessing that they knew each other like the back of their palms. They practically grew up together and their love story is a perfect example of best friends turned lovers.