○10

CAN'T STAY AWAY

Part-2

Donghyuck's hazy vision could see a familiar room when he was being carried by Mark. Since the time he almost lost his balance in school's dingy bathroom, his mate took it upon himself to carry him everywhere. He didn't even let him go when they got onto the elevator. Mark kept an eye for other alphas but thankfully they encountered none, which meant that the alpha didn't have to beat up others to protect his mate who was in the worst position of vulnerability.

The omega felt a familiar dip bed beneath him as Mark softly laid him down. Currently they were at Mark's apartment since it was not far from the school.

Back when they were together, this place used to be Donghyuck's second home, the room and the bed was where he lost his first kiss and virginity to the same boy who is now his mate. All of this happened even before they were presented and Donghyuck's fears came to life.

The glass walls of the room let the dreamy light from the stars pass through and cast a blue glow over them, mimicking the way Donghyuck's icy blue orbs looked.

Faraway brightly lit buildings and busy streets twelve floors below didn't matter to Donghyuck as he burned under the lustful gaze of his red eyed mate.

Donghyuck was shuddering and it was visible in his laborious breath. He smiled when he felt his mate come closer and closer to him. Mark swore that he saw the whole universe light up in Donghyuck's smiling eyes. He prayed under his breath for the time to cease and lend him a small figment from it so that he could praise the beauty underneath him. He looked so pure yet so obscene at the same time, luring Mark so bad. The alpha found himself leaning down to his exposed neck.

🔞

"Donghyuck would you regret later and go away from me?" Mark was a goner now. He didn't know if Donghyuck would go back to hating him for no reason after the night is over, but he found himself pressing feather light kisses on his neck. It wasn't like he was doing it without his mate's consent, but the fear of being pushed away like the past made him ask the question. Instead of waiting for reply, Mark's knee found its rightful place between his mate's who instinctively opened them wider when he felt the alpha slightly push on the junction of his manhood and the clothed entrance.

"I won't regret anything Mark and the day I would leave will probably be the day I die." Donghyck felt tears sting his eyes after Mark asked him that question. All his stupidities and his mistreatment towards the other became vivid. He still loves his Mark so much but under all those thoughts and views of others, he buried his feelings, considering them to be useless and pathetic.

But tonight everything has changed for him. He was in the arms of his forever, the same boy he tried to despise for absolutely no reason. Therefore Donghyuck decided to be honest and hold a figment of time for himself and make everything right. He didn't want Mark to think that whatever was happening between them is nothing but a dream. He wanted Mark to remember that the present moment where their skin is on fire and their souls are dancing with love and lust is nothing but real.

Mark didn't see his mate's tears but he felt them in his own eyes. He was relieved and finally happy. He slowly licked down on the scent gland of his mate that was located just above his collarbones and made a small hickey there.

Donghyuck's breathy moan and arching neck was the sign for the alpha to proceed and wreck him more. Since Donghyuck was still wearing his uniform, Mark couldn't get proper access towards his aim. He was about to ask Donghyuck if he could get rid of the fabric but he found his hand being gripped by his mate.