○15

Part-4

Note:

I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE THIS A FIVE PART STORY. PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO A DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY❤

♡ENJOY♡

°•○●○•°

DAY 7

No practice for today.

It is just a day where the participants try not to stress too much about the upcoming event and focus on relaxation as much as possible.

Moreover, who would like to miss the opportunity to see how the auditorium has been decorated and visit stalls and game corners that are already set up?

Donghyuck held a few paper bags with some snacks from one of those stalls. It was horrifically crowded with students but somehow he managed to push past them and make his way to Mark's dorm. After kicking off his shoes and grimacing at how one of them got slammed sole-first to the wall, he rang the bell.

Not even a second passed when Mark opened the door with a 'hello Hyuckie' and quickly took the bags off Donghyuck's arms and ushered him inside.

"Your room looks so nice and it smells amazing too." Donghyuck beamed at how spotless and neat everything was. The mild smell of lavender scented freshener was hanging in the air. He sat down on the couch and looked around, admiring the beautiful paintings that graced the cream walls.

"T-thankyou. I am usually not that clean." Mark, who was standing beside the dining table with a plateful of snacks for them, smiled sheepishly.

He didn't know that this small gesture would be enough to make Donghyuck's heart coo.

"So that means you did it for me?" Donghyuck eyes followed Mark, who sat down beside him.

"Uh well, that won't be a lie." Mark smiled as he remembered how he vacuumed the entire existence out of his poor unit when Donghyuck messaged if it was okay for him to hang out in the former's room.

Within seven days, so much has changed.....and they changed perfectly. Donghyuck grew confident around Mark because of his approachable and comfortable aura that he never knew existed.

And Mark? He has grown up to love Donghyuck and idolize the Haechan inside him. They are the same person but a subtle difference between love and admiration made everything better and Donghyuck didn't need Mark to explain that in words.

The tender, protective, loving, and warm caresses here and there for Donghyuck's skin and fierce, passionate yet respectful and euphoric gaze for Haechan's persona were beyond the reach of explanation. (DAMN THE NUMBER OF ADJECTIVES I USED)

Gradually, evening fell, bringing closer the time to execute their plan.

"I am feeling scared now. Even though I asked Soo Yeon to come alone, I can't shake the feeling that Jinsol is going to be there as well."

Donghyuck put down the empty cup of strawberry ice cream on the table beside him.

"But that would be a plus point because we might extract evidence from the fucker himself. To be very honest, the pair of this brother and sister is very dumb." Mark chuckled, remembering how Soo Yeon without checking twice just came up to him obnoxiously. These morons are just motivated to remove Donghyuck, not knowing how to save their own skin.

"I guess you are right. Well, it's almost 7. I should get going. Um-what are you looking at Mark? MARK!"

"Uh..there's some ice cream on your lips." Mark felt a ringing sound of embarrassment in his reddening ears as he was caught off guard while staring at his lips.