○2

DONGHYUK'S SIDE OF THE STORY

"Oh! It would be my pleasure sir

"Oh! It would be my pleasure sir." Donghyuck replied with a timid and honey like voice. His cheeks mimicked the shade of roses.

"Such a well mannered young man! Kyungjin-ah why don't you spend some time with him till I finish my meeting with Donghyuck's father?" The man pushed his son forward. Kyungjin raked his eyes at Donghyuck with a predatory tendency.

Kyungjin's father too, was doing the same. Donghyuck didn't need to look at the duo because both of them were signing things at one another and eyeing him in a way that made him uncomfortable.

But Donghyuck kept looking down at his feet to avoid the situation.

Well, until the man left.

Kyungjin shamelessly grabbed Donghyuck's waist and slammed him to his chest like a rag doll.

"Wanna have some fun sweetheart? He asked as he tried rubbing himself on the latter.

"About that, well no FUCKTARD!!" Donghyuck kicked him right on his balls, making the other groan in pain and fall down.

"Wth- how...I will tell everything to my father. YOU treacherous piece of shit OW!!" Kyungjin tried to get up on his feet but Donghyuck kicked him on his face, making him taste the ground again.

"Go cry about it to your sex deprived old hag. Do I look like I give a damn? He won't believe you anyway. He would just think that you got rough with me.

Oh and don't call me treacherous for defending myself and having my way with idiots like you." Donghyuck crouched down to his level and grabbed him by the collar of his suit before slamming his face down to the ground.

"Donghyuck! Donghyuck listen to me!! I-I can give you everything. Just name it. I have money, power, people...I am even good in bed.. please-" Donghyuck didn't want to hear anything more. He was bored. So he decided to just leave him there.