PART-2

Months passed after the incident

Months passed after the incident. Mark is back to work at the company. His relationship with Donghyuck has prospered but they have kept it slow because of work and everything. There were times of near fuck moments, especially when either of them was in heat or a rut but they managed to stay away for quite a long time.

Mark decided to join the mafia too; therefore he is extra busy with training and showing off his abilities to the team to recruit him for the upcoming missions. Since he’s an alpha it wasn’t hard for him to learn everything fast. Soon he got selected for his first mission. But the sad thing is, Donghyuck wouldn’t be with him since he has a different mission.

Today is the day.

Donghyuck strapped the last safety belt on Mark while retelling him everything that would keep him out of danger. But Mark couldn’t focus on it. He could feel his rut approaching soon and all he could register how fuckable his mate looks right now.

“All the best. D-don’t die there, please. I want you to come back to me.”

A very rare yet familiar sight for Mark to see Donghyuck being vulnerable.

“I will, don’t worry Hyuckie. I should go now. Wait for me, hm?” Mark leaned to softly kiss his forehead.

“Hm.” Donghyuck could feel Mark’s pre-rut hormones and it made him chase his heat even though it passed a week earlier. His body shivered and started doing not so innocent things to him.

“Are you going to take suppressants again?” Mark felt it. He brought the boy closer and hugged him close.

“I would probably but-I, Mark I think I am ready.” He said, hiding his face in the alpha’s chest.

“Wha-really? You mean-” Mark looked at him in disbelief. He can’t believe that his omega is finally ready to mate him.

“Yes, now just go and come back safely.” The omega replied shyly.

____________

Donghyuck returned from his mission, a little dizzy because of his suppressants wearing off. He proceeded to unarm himself when someone knocked at the door of the hall.

“Johnny Hyung?”

The said man looked stressed but he was good at masking his emotions.

“Hyuck, Mark got injured on his shoulder. However, the bullet only grazed his skin so he is completely out of danger. Currently, he’s in the guest room. I didn’t think it would be good to leave him at his condo since he needs someone to take care of him for a few days.” Johnny said solemnly, straight to the point.

“How did that happen, where were the backups?” Donghyuck stormed towards the taller.

“Backups were there but I don’t know, probably his rut is to blame here. Otherwise, he is not someone who would lose focus in the middle of the mission. Hyuck, I think you should go to him right now.” Johnny suggested.