« 05 »

~ 7:35 am / university, fine arts department ~

second semester

taehyun silently sat on his seat, with his headphones playing songs onto his ear. since it's monday, he has another week that he hoped he'd survive to; just like always — him trying to survive the week, not caring what's happening around him.

he lightly closed his eyes, resting them. he was tired since he didn't get much sleep last night. not because of his insomnia, it was because a certain dirty blonde idiot kept texting him and ranting to him about the reason why yeonjun is disgusting for liking mint chocolate. (the word toothpaste was used very much used 78 times)

well, it was taehyun's fault for agreeing to talk to the boy and just listen on his rants. maybe half of it.

speaking of the dirty blonde boy, taehyun spotted beomgyu walking onto the classroom. he felt his heart stop as both of their eyes met each other.

taehyun quickly covered his head with his hoodie and used his bag to hide his face. of all people, why does it have to be choi beomgyu?!

he silently panicked and hoped that beomgyu wouldn't go near him. not that he doesn't like beomgyu, it's the fact that he'll have to stay with beomgyu for days on end along with beomgyu's never ending rants about something so random.

"hey there taehyun!"

great.

taehyun awkwardly lifted his head and looked up, and saw beomgyu sitting beside him with a smile. he forced himself to return the smile, "oh, hey there beomgyu."

beomgyu just chuckled a little, "i didn't know you took fine arts! well, not that you're here, i won't have to worry about being alone the whole semester!"

'just how unlucky do you have to be, kang taehyun.'

~

as lessons have started, taehyun tried his best to ignore the dirty blonde beside him. then, he suddenly felt a light tap on his shoulder, he glaced on his right as saw beomgyu carefully sliding a piece of paper to him;

‘ i don't understand anything anymore ;-; ’

taehyun sighed and rolled his eyes, muttering, “well that will be your problem...”

beomgyu then playfully rolled his eyes, crossing his arms on the table and laying his head on it; looking at taehyun with a smile, “you don't have to be so mean!” he whispered.

taehyun lightly turned his head to beomgyu, responding, “sorry, then.”

beomgyu playfully pouted at him. taehyun just scoffed and turned back to his textbook, leaving beomgyu staring at him. weird enough, taehyun just let him be. usually he didn't liked the idea of being stared at by somebody, it makes him uncomfortable and makes his skin crawl. yet, he didn't felt any uneasiness from when beomgyu's the one staring at him; he felt calm at least.

“wake me up when it's over...” beomgyu whispered as he slowly drifted to sleep.

taehyun just scowled at beomgyu's antic, he choose to ignore him. yet, a few moments went by, he finds himself covering beomgyu's head with his hoodie, and just silently hoped that the professor won't spot him dozing off during lessons.

well, it's not like taehyun would care...

...or so he thought so.