✧ my gyu ✧

wussup y'all it's nicki minaj.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

firstly, thank you for the support for this story, it really means a lot to me! you guys have no idea how happy i am.

i didn't really expect the story to have this many reads. i remembered how happy i was when i reached 1k, and then 2, 3, 4, until it just grows.

also, i am really sorry for the amount of inconsistent uploads. i was really busy with school and sometimes i don't have the motivation to write anything. but i'm happy people are still patient :)

one last thing, i would want to say is that most of the events that happened in the story are very much based on what happened to me irl 😭

yes i accidentally slapped a random guy on the (school) library, but in my case i deadass fr don't know who that guy was.

yes i accidentally bought strawberry flavored condoms, thinking it was strawberry gum.

yes i confessed to someone like how yeonjun and soobin confessed to each other in this story. (chapter 18)

tbh, if the pandemic didn't happen, i'd probably still be that embarrassing little piece to shit.

also, this was inspired by ‘your lie in april’ — that shit messed me up lmao.

anyways 🧍

the story isn't really done yet. i wrote the sequel to this story! yeeeeey!

 i wrote the sequel to this story! yeeeeey!

it would be more focused on beomgyu.

once again, thank you for the support for this story.

i love you guys (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡

ig: @kkeimurri_
discord: kei✿#6201
(someone pls talk to me 😭)