« 43 »

~ sunday, 16:40 / café ~

“you really managed to look so shitty everyday.”

taehyun rolled his eyes at the statement soobin had said, “i don't know if that is a insult or a compliment, but thanks anyways.”

through out theses past few weeks, without beomgyu in the picture, the two boys became much closer than before. usually since yeonjun started focusing more on music, and would often practice with his band — soobin would often watch them during his free time. and huening kai getting busy due to his new schedule. so naturally, both taehyun and soobin just hung out — not like they have a choice. if beomgyu was here, taehyun would've had the excuse to avoid soobin.

“how's gyu?” soobin asked, “i didn't get to see him this past few days...”

“oh, he's doing alright...” taehyun answered, quite unsure with what he just said; is he really though?’ he asked himself. taehyun doesn't have the strength to tell soobin anything, he's afraid that soobin wouldn't take it well.

he, himself, couldn't even comprehend the look in his lover's eyes the last time he saw him — which was yesterday. beomgyu looked like as if he was yearning for something, and it was full of sorrow, as well. knowing the fact that beomgyu's case isn't getting better, rather it was getting worse, in fact; it made him feel so suffocated.

taehyun felt so suffocated, and not to mention so frustrated — having the feeling as if he'd loose beomgyu someday scares him. and he couldn't even do anything about it.

soobin nodded, “that's good to hear, although, i really feel guilty that i haven't been able to visit him...”

“he was quite sad about you not visiting anymore,” taehyun responded to the older boy, “so he'd often tell me to tell you to give him a call if i'd ever run to you.”

“he'd often scold me whenever i call,” soobin laughed, “telling me how much of a bad person i am for not coming to see him.”

the two boys could only laughed at how childish gyu was. taehyun looks at the phone and checked the time, realizing the time, “oh, i should head to gyu, i told him it wouldn't take long.”

“alright, it was nice talking to you!” soobin waved at him goodbye, “tell him i said hi.”

taehyun waves and head out of the cafe. he walked towards the nearest bus stop, and was lucky enough to catch the bus on time.

he sat down and stared at the window, taking a sigh before deciding to text beomgyu.

gyu♡

i brought some canelés :) >
sent 16:01

~ 16:32 / hospital ~

taehyun gently knocked onto the door of beomgyu's room. he slowly opened the door and was greeted by his lover. beomgyu was sitting on the bed, his knees were brought to his chest and one of his arms was lightly hugging it, his other hand waving at him. taehyun could only smile at the way how his lover looked.

taehyun closes the door and slowly walked towards the bed. he placed a kiss on the top of beomgyu's head, causing the slightly older boy to laugh a bit. “i brought you some canelés,” taehyun said, handing his lover the small bag of canelés, “you didn't really read my text.”

“o-oh i didn't realize!” taehyun could only chuckle at beomgyu, “it's alright.”

beomgyu leaned on taehyun's shoulder, staring at the bag of canelés that he was holding, “i wanna eat these at the rooftop with you.”

“oh, you want me to carry you?”

“yes, please.”

~ • ~ • ~

i didn't realize this already had 11k reads :')
thank you, i'm really happy! (⁠'⁠;⁠ω⁠;⁠`⁠)