« 18 »

“it's true, i love you, you idiot.”

taehyun stared at beomgyu's, very noticable, nervousness. the dirty blonde haired boy's face was completely red, unable to form words. beomgyu felt his brain as if it's overheating.

taehyun gently squeezes his hand, helping beomgyu to calm down and recollect himself. “are you oka-”

slap.

huh... deja vu.

beomgyu quickly covered his body with the blanket that he used, completely embarrassed about the fact that he slapped taehyun, again, out of embarrassment.

taehyun held his cheek that felt was stinging. he stayed in silent for a little bit, before chuckling about what just happened. he carefully lifted the blanket and covered himself as well. he finds beomgyu covering his tomato face. in which he finds it cute. “s-sorry... i got nervous...” beomgyu sighed, still not looking at taehyun.

taehyun just chuckled, glancing at beomgyu's blushing face, “it's alright, it was all of a sudden.”

“so, uhh... what now?” beomgyu says, nervously glancing at taehyun, face was still flustered, “d-do we go on one of those... uhm... d-dates-”

beomgyu slapped himself, mentally cursing himself for saying such silly things. not to mention the amount of stuttering he just did. taehyun was startled at what he just did, but still responded nonetheless, “sure, does... tomorrow sound good?”

...

“...y-yea.”

“yea?”

yea.”

~ 13:07 ~

sooo...

what do you do on dates..? just go eat dinner and do disgustingly gross couple-y stuff?

he knew that the person he needed to get advice from was someone in a relationship. and in this case, it's yeonjun. but he refused to asked yeonjun for help.

cause one, it's yeonjun, and he doesn't trust him. two, asking yeonjun for anything in general would just hurt taehyun's pride. and lastly, he wouldn't ask yeonjun because yeonjun's confession was far worse.

(actual confession/conversation between yeonjun and soobin from three years ago)

yeonjunnie

; hey

yo >

; i have something to say

?? >

; i like you

oh >
cool >

; yea

same here >

; cool

cool >
yeonjunnie liked a message
read✓ 03:00

taehyun mentally cringes about how yeonjun likes to tell everyone that what he did something very romantic.

and then, he just decided to go and ask soobin for advice — since soobin was the only reliable person. the only concern that was on his mind was that he hopes he doesn't make a fool out of himself.

he swallows in his pride and decided to call soobin. and just hoped that he doesn't say anything to yeonjun.

~

“hey so i just ran here... what's wro-”

soobin stops on his sentence and he sees the state of taehyun's room. “why are there clothes everywhere?”

“soobin hyung please help me!” taehyun shouted, standing up from the pile of clothes, “i'm desperate!”

soobin sighs in annoyance, then agreeing. “by the way, what time did beomgyu leave?”

“around ten am?”

soobin just nodded, “okay, before we start, let us at least clean this mess!”

the word 'desperate' doesn't seem to suit a person like kang taehyun.

and yet here we are.