« 27 »

~ monday, 07:10 / university ~

“i'm an absolute dumbass!!”

taehyun just looked at beomgyu as if he's a madman. the older male had been a complete mess since they got in campus. according to soobin, beomgyu had also been like this since last night.

taehyun just shakes his head lightly, “what are you even on about?”

beomgyu ruffles his hair, desperately trying to remember what he needed to remember, “i unintentionally called some random stranger and told him some things!”

‘i guess i'm the stranger.’

“maybe that stranger will most likely not remember... it..?”

beomgyu groans in annoyance, lightly hitting his head as if it'd help him remember. he leans his head on taehyun's shoulder. taehyun just rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm on beomgyu's shoulder. physical touching was never in taehyun's love language, but yet again, he's willing to leave his comfort zone for beomgyu.

because choi beomgyu deserves the best and he wants to be the 'best' that choi beomgyu deserves.

taehyun felt a crumpled paper thrown at him, he lets go of beomgyu and read what it said; ‘stop with the pda, it's disgusting.’

he rolls his eyes and looked at where the paper was thrown from. to his surprise, huening kai was sitting next to them with a disgusted look. beomgyu waved at the younger male with a small smile, in which huening kai returns. “kai, what are you doing here?”

“i changed schedules, that way, we'd get to spend more time together!”

taehyun had never felt such mixed emotions. firstly, with kai around, he won't be able to be disgustingly in love with his idiot of a boyfriend. secondly, he's happy that huening kai was there, so he'd no longer have to suffer beomgyu's idiotic antics alone anymore. lastly, he's also scared cause kai might go around and decide to embarrass him along with beomgyu.

but, no matter what may happen, he was happy nonetheless.

~ 11:45 / lunch time, cafeteria ~

usually, the five of them would go sit on a table and just hang out with each other. but for now, soobin and yeonjun had busy schedules since, well, they're seniors.

beomgyu and huening kai were talking about the randomest of things. while taehyun, however, was just there; admiring beomgyu silently. he could stare at his lover all day long and he wouldn't get tired. he would get tired hearing beomgyu's annoyingly loud laugh.

to taehyun, beomgyu was the most perfect and beautiful person he could think of.

how cute.

“it's going to snowing soon!” beomgyu exclaimed, “what should we do for the holidays?”

“definitely not gonna watch you and taehyun hold hands and be lovey-dovey the whole time...” huening kai chuckles and looks at the two teasingly, glancing at the two lovebirds' hands that were holding each other's.

the two older boys blushed, but still not letting each other's hands go. huening kai just chuckle at their embarrassment, feeling a bit lonely since he's the only one in the friend-group who isn't seeing anyone.

“i'm curious!” huening kai spoke, placing his elbow on the table and his hand on his cheek, smiling at the two, “who confessed first?”

beomgyu just giggled and points at a embarrassed taehyun beside him. still remembering vividly how taehyun's confession went. a drunk kang taehyun's confession. just by thinking of it still makes him very flustered.

who knew a cold and collected person like taehyun would say something like that. wasn't really something you're expecting.