« 16 »

~ 20:04 ~

everything already felt like a fever dream the moment the just started.

soobin spatting water on beomgyu because he couldn't believe how much of an idiot yeonjun is after he attempted to stand on the table as he sings and eventually falls miserably. no, they weren't really worried about yeonjun, they're worried about the table getting damaged — otherwise they'll have to pay for a fine.

beomgyu sat beside taehyun, who was surprisingly drunk. taehyun getting drunk was something they didn't even expected to happened today. and yet, here they are.

taehyun leaned his head on beomgyu shoulder, clearly about to pass out, which caused beomgyu's face to flush.

“let's get ice cream!”

“you guys just go ahead!” beomgyu says, carefully laying taehyun's body on the couch, and his head on his lap, “i'll go stay here with taehyun.”

the three just nodded and walked out of the room.

beomgyu looked down at taehyun. a small smile creeping up to his face, along with a blush to his cheeks, clearly trying to containing his joy. he took off his jacket and placed it on top of taehyun's body.

“hmmm...” taehyun groans, a bit dizzy, “who are you..?”

“i- uhm... beomgyu?”

taehyun squinted his eyes, trying to see through his blurry vision, “ah, you have the same name as someone as i know.”

“really?”

“yea...” taehyun nodded, deciding to close his eyes. wanting to slap himself for drinking.

taehyun took a sigh before speaking, “hey, pretty stranger...”

“u-uhmm... yes?”

“can i... tell you something..?”

~

adventures of an old married couple and their adopted child
ep 2 - the convenience store

there was a nearby convenience store.

the three idiot walked inside, and was thankful that there wasn't much people inside. “oi, you two!” soobin called, causing yeonjun and huening kai to look at him, “we're at a convenience store, so don't cause any inconveniences, specially you, choi yeonjun.”

yeonjun shivers at the way soobin says his name, but nodded nonetheless. the two boys picked out which ice cream they wanted, while huening kai was standing by the cashier, waiting for the two.

a few moments later, the two walked towards the cashier with ice creams on their hands. “you two wait by the door, i'll pay for it!” yeonjun announces, the other two nodded. “get me some strawberry gum, hyung!” huening kai says as he walks. yeonjun just rolled his eyes, but nodded. he grabbed a small pink box that he read as 'gum' and grabbed himself a lollipop.

he waited patiently as the cashier scans his items. trying not to acknowledge the fact that the cashier was eyeing him up and down. he probably thinks that the cashier finds him attractive. after a little while, he pays for the items and left.

yeonjun walks towards huening kai, who was texting someone on his phone — probably his sister — and soobin, who was looking at yeonjun as if he did something once again.

the three exists the store, without a word said.

“here's your gum by the way, kai!” he says as he handed kai the strawberry box.

“thank you hyu-” huening kai froze on his tracks, confusing the two older boys, his face as cringed out, “hyung this isn't the type of balloons i asked!”

“what?!”

oh what do you know... it was a box of strawberry flavored condoms. the three looked at the pink box on huening kai's hands.

huening kai looked at yeonjun with a fave that screams 'excuse me wtf?' while soobin was laughing his ass off from behind kai. “that's probably why the cashier was looking at you like that!” said soobin, in between his laughs, wiping a none-existing tear from his face.

~ meanwhile with the two ~

beomgyu sat by his place, his face was very red, unable to process what taehyun just said. he felt like his brain had stopped functioning as he heard about the way taehyun talks about it.

“oh crap... i think i'm in love with him...”

the sentence that kept repeating on his brain.

~ • ~ • ~

i'm not saying anything about what he said >:P