« 29 »

~ saturday, 14:20 / taehyun's house ~

“aigoo, thank you for helping me, boys, really appreciate it!” taehyun's aunt smiled.

it was saturday and the four idiots had decided to go invade taehyun's home and watch a movie. instead, they had decided to help taehyun's aunt with organizing their things.

eunseo, taehyun's aunt, was throwing away the things that reminded her of her ex-husband and would probably burn it later on. yeonjun, huening kai and beomgyu were rummaging random things to take a look at; even deciding to grab some things for themselves — with eunseo's permission of course.

“it's no problem aunty!” soobin replies, smiling back as he places random books on to the box.

“aunty!” huening kai called as he raises his hand that was holding a specific picture, “look what i found!”

eunseo took a second to look at the photo kai was holding; and it only cause her to frown and look at the picture in disgust. would you look at that — it was a photo of eunseo and her ex-husband during their wedding day. “where should i put this?” huening kai asked with a teasing tone.

“put that on the box with all that cheating bastard's things!” eunseo grumbled, which only earned small chuckles from everyone. she looked at another photo of her and her ex-husband. a photo from when he asked her to prom way back in high school. she rolled her eyes and ripped the photo, throwing the ripped pieces on the box with the rest of his things.

“aunty i found your wedding gown!” soobin and yeonjun exclaimed, catching eunseo's attention. yeonjun held the small picture that was inside of the box — a picture of eunseo wearing the gown, smiling with such joy. eunseo felt guilty to admit that despite her husband cheating on her, the day during their wedding was one of the happiest days of her life.

soobin silently grabs the veil and threw it over beomgyu's head. huening kai watches soobin and laughed before deciding to grab a flower (a fake one) from one of the boxes and handed it over to a stunned beomgyu. and yeonjun deciding to play a random song in a piano cover, laughing.

eunseo laughs at the three idiots' antics before deciding to shout,  “wow, kang taehyun your bride is here!” which cause taehyun — who was placing random things on the boxes, things that his aunt said he could keep it — to turn around to the scene.

“aunty please don't say tha–”

taehyun couldn't finish his sentence as he noticed the way his lover looks. a wedding veil was over his head, holding a flower in his hands, and cheeks were flustered red. taehyun could also feel his cheeks burning.

huening kai lightly pushed the shooked beomgyu into taehyun's direction, which caused taehyun to wrap his arms around the older boy, out of instinct, cathing his lover.

“don't be shy, kiss your bride!”

what yeonjun said only cause the other to coo, and tease the two lovebirds; which only caused the two to blush in total embarrassment. if taehyun would be honest, despite how embarrassing their state is, he'd treasure this memory it'll he dies.

“okay, okay, quit the teasing!” eunseo chuckles, pulling beomgyu away, and gently taking the veil off beomgyu, “we still have a lot of things to do.”

beomgyu awkwardly laughs, trying to properly process what just happened. he quietly sat on the couch, looking through the boxes that sat on the coffee table. taehyun sat beside him, holding beomgyu's hand, also making sure no one sees. “ah, this must be you when you were younger!” beomgyu coos as he grabs a picture from one of the boxes.

the picture was a nine year-old kang taehyun holding a ukulele, smiling in the camera, whilst he was sitting next to a man who was playing a guitar. ‘probably his dad’ beomgyu assumed. and just by that thought, it lead beomgyu to ask something in his mind, what happened to taehyun's parents?

taehyun never brought the topic by himself and refused to say anything when he was asked. all they knew about was that he was already under his aunt's care in such a young age.

~ 16:00 ~

after two hours, everything was already placed back into the attic. eunseo placed her ex-husband's things in the car and would probably take it and throw it at his mistress' house, which is where he was also staying at the moment. or would probably just burn it.

in all honesty, eunseo was guilty for taking their old wedding photo and hid it someone in he closet without anyone noticing.

yeonjun had suggested they should watch some movies, like how they originally planned to do in the first place.

in thirty minutes in, beomgyu leaned his head on taehyun's shoulder, lightly closing his eyes as he felt his head slightly hurting.

what caught taehyun attention was the sudden deep and unsteady breaths that were coming from beomgyu.

“hey, are you okay?”

he turns his full attention to his lover. his hand went on beomgyu's cheeks, caressing it. and the other one wrapped on to his waist. he felt beomgyu clutching his shirt, tightly, and only sparked panic on taehyun.

“i-i... i c-can't b-bre...athe...”

~ • ~ • ~

my favorite animal is ze penguin🐧

thank u for the 2k reads, i'm very happy (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧