« 38 »

~ wednesday, 07:21 / hallway ~

“kang taehyun, you're really the worst!”

taehyun blinks his eyes rapidly. he couldn't believe his lover is in front of him. maybe his mind is playing tricks on him again. are you real..?

beomgyu lightly hits taehyun on the shoulder, making taehyun snap back into reality. “i can't believe my own boyfriend doesn't recognize me!” beomgyu pouts.

taehyun quickly hugged his lover tightly, not wanting to let go. he buries his face on beomgyu's shoulder as his eyes slowly started to form tears, in which he didn't notice. beomgyu just chuckles and returned the hug, playing with taehyun's hair. taehyun pulls away with a smile on his face. beomgyu just giggles at taehyun's look, “you're more of a crybaby that i am.”

“since when were you out? yesterday?”

beomgyu just blinked at the question, not answering him. beomgyu just took his hand and walked towards their first class. “don't tell the others! i wanna surprise them!”

taehyun didn't even mind his lover not answering his question; the only thing that was on his mind was beomgyu and beomgyu only. he felt a bit happy. but at the same time, he still feels guilty for running away yesterday.

“i'm really sorry for not being able to come suddenly yesterday...” taehyun whispered, not wanting to look beomgyu in the eyes, “i had... something that came up...”

you're a terrible liar.

beomgyu just looks at him and smiles a little, “it's alright... i also had something that came up. but you're still going to make it up for me!”

“of course, that's what i wanted to do.”

~ 12:13 / cafeteria ~

“surprise!!”

not really the reaction beomgyu was expecting.

soobin was just staring at him with a confused expression. yeonjun wasn't even paying attention and was scrolling on his phone. and huening kai was only staring at him like how a child from the bus is staring at you weirdly.

“you guys don't seem to be happy to see me!” beomgyu glares at the three.

and when it finally synced into soobin ant kai, the two quickly hugged beomgyu. soobin pushing taehyun away just so he could sit next to beomgyu — earning a glare from taehyun.

yeonjun puts down his phone and stood up from his seat to ruffle beomgyu's hair and sits back right after with a smile. “good to see you again, gyu!” yeonjun chuckles.

a few people were looking at their table with how loud they were. taehyun finds hyera staring at him; when the two made eye contact, she waves at him with a nervous smile. taehyun just rolled his eyes and looks away, making her sigh in slight embarrassment.

taehyun turns to his lover, who was still getting bombarded with questions by soobin at kai, he couldn't help himself but smile. just seeing his lover right in front of him was enough for him to feel at ease.

beomgyu looks at him. taehyun smiles and waves at his lover, beomgyu smiles as well and waves at him back.

i'm happy you came to my life without warning.