« 19 »

~ monday, 15:25 ~

taehyun stood by the university's gate, waiting for a specific someone. he was wiped his hands on his clothes multiple time for the past seven minutes, due to them getting sweaty for no apparent reason. for the first time in sixteen years, he had once again felt the nervousness going through his veins.

the last time he was this nervous is was when he sang at a school talent show. the one where he was so nervous he hit himself with a mic. but nonetheless, he still managed to sing his heart out. sometimes whenever his brain feels like it, it makes him remember how embarrassing his nervousness was.

“did you wait long?”

taehyun looked at his side and finds beomgyu standing, smiling at him, with a noticable blush on his cheeks, “sorry the professor gave us a speech about whatever he was talking about.”

he returns the smile, answering, “no, not really.” he stood there for twenty minutes.

“so... where are we going?”

taehyun once asked soobin about things that beomgyu likes and wants to do, and soobin quoted it like ‘things he wanted to do before he dies.’

“do you... wanna go ice skating..?”

~

“gyu, let go of the railings!”

taehyun shouts, looking at beomgyu who was holding still in the railings, his hands and legs were slightly shaking. “i don't want to! i don't want to fall!”

taehyun rolled his eyes and slowly goes up to beomgyu. he silently grabs beomgyu's hand and the other one was placed on his waist. beomgyu took a deep breath before letting go of the railings. (i never ice skated so i don't know what i'm doing. not to mention i'm half asleep just had coffee)

taehyun carefully moves his hands below beomgyu's elbows, guiding him. beomgyu just stared at the ice below him, his face slowly growing a smile. beomgyu looks up and finds taehyun looking at him, his eyes were filled with love and adoration. with the way taehyun was looking at him, beomgyu was caught off guard, causing him to stumble. which caused the two of them to fall.

taehyun sits on the ice shaking his head as he groans. he looked at beomgyu, beside him, who was sitting on the ice as well. both of them starts laughing at head other, with both of their cheeks dusting in pink.

“you're terrible at this!” taehyun teases, making beomgyu glare at him for a split second, before laughing again. “i have terrible balancing skills!”

“they have a small cafe outside the rink, let's stay there for a while...”

~

beomgyu sat at their table, patiently waiting for taehyun. he was playing with his fingers, and drawing random nothing on the table with his finger, whilst he was silently humming the song that played softly across the room.

“i got you canelés.”

taehyun sat in front of beomgyu, handing him a small plate of canelés. beomgyu just smiles at him. taehyun blushes a little just by his smile alone, “did you... have fun earlier..?”

“i did!” beomgyu responded, his smile growing, “even though we kept falling!”

taehyun chuckled at the new found memory. he'd be sure to treasure this. “so, what do you want to do next?”

beomgyu looks around, try to think of someone. he shakes his head as he looks back at taehyun, he couldn't think of anything, “just as long as i'm with you, i'm fine with anything.”

taehyun blushes, completely flustered about what beomgyu had said. he nods, unable to process correctly.

well, taehyun would probably say something cheesy like that; as long as beomgyu was beside him, he'll be alright.