« 22 »

~ tuesday, 16:20 / hospital ~

"this is why your mom doesn't love you!"

taehyun sat next to beomgyu on the bed, clearly unamazed and staring at yeonjun with slight disgust. he was having a feeling that their friendship is going to end. but it that even happens, yeonjun is the one who he'll blame - since he's the one who suggested that they should play uno.

huening kai just laughed at yeonjun, who got plus four-ed by soobin, and proceeds to skip beomgyu's turn. beomgyu stops laughing and looks at the card huening kai just placed, making him glared at kai, "listen here you-"

taehyun quickly held beomgyu, trying prevent him from strangling huening kai. kai watches as taehyun struggles to held beomgyu, laughing in amusement.

soobin laughs at the scene infront of him before speaking, "oi, stop attempting to kill kai and just move on!"

beomgyu just groans and leaned on taehyun's shoulder. at first he does it just so he could look at taehyun's cards, but he got caught later on. taehyun just caresses beomgyu's hand before placing a plus four on the pile, making soobin glare at him.

"that's what you get for giving me a plus four!" yeonjun exclaimed, laughing at soobin's annoyance.

"uno!"
"uno!"

"fuck!" yeonjun shouts as he shoots daggers at beomgyu, who was looking at him with a smug look, "you're lucky you're injured, otherwise i had already slapped you!"

beomgyu just stuck out his tongue, infuriating yeonjun more.

"let's stop playing!" soobin announces, "let's do something else!"

huening kai stood up from the chair he was sitting one, stretching himself, "i'm gonna get some milk!"

"me too!" beomgyu shouts, raising his hand like a toddler.

“no, you can't, idiot. you're not allowed to leave the room.” soobin says as he shoves his hand on beomgyu's face, “i'll just go get you some.”

“i'll go with you!!” yeonjun exclaimed, running after soobin and kai. falling on the floor just as he ran after them. beomgyu laughs at the way he fell, watching yeonjun as he closes the door in embarrassment.

taehyun sighs at what just happened. he couldn't comprehend the fact that someone could be such an idiot. but yet again, he has no rights to say that since he, himself, is dating an even bigger idiot.

“hey, can i borrow your earphones?” beomgyu asks, smiling at taehyun as he waited for his answer. taehyun nods and took out his earphones from his bag and hands it to beomgyu.

the dirty blonde just smiles as he takes them, plugging it on his phone. he places the bud on his ear, giving taehyun the other one. which taehyun accepts, as he sat again right next to beomgyu on the bed. just as a song starts playing through the earphones, beomgyu carefully stood up from the bed, catching taehyun off-guard.

beomgyu extends his hand, waiting for taehyun to accept his hand. taehyun just chuckles at beomgyu's silly little idea and took his hand.

he places his hand on beomgyu's shoulder, the other one holding beomgyu's hand. the two gently swayed to the song that played through the earphones, enjoying each other's warmth.

all taehyun could think of was that he wishes he had some kind of power where he would freeze time instantly.

he doesn't want this moment to pass on.

✧ ~ • ~ • ~ ✧

sorry if some words just doesn't make sense.
i'm desperate to have the word count above 550+ ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ