« 14 »

~ friday, 16:28 / university, hallway ~

“oi, kang taehyun!”

taehyun stops on his tracks and turns around, finding yeonjun running after him. taehyun just stared at the running male for a few seconds, before deciding to do what most sane people do when they see a choi yeonjun running towards them; he ran.

“oi don't run away you idiot!!” he heard yeonjun shout from behind, yet taehyun still continued running.

he run as much as he can before deciding to hide behind the bleachers at the school field, silently praying that yeonjun doesn't spot him. he felt relieved that he doesn't seem to spot yeonjun anywhere in the field.

until he felt an arm gripping on his shoulder from behind — and that's where he knew he's fucked. “i finally caught you!” yeonjun says from behind, huffing, trying to catch his breath.

taehyun slowly turned around, facing the older male, with an awkward smile placed on his face. yeonjun just glared at him, clearly annoyed, “we need to talk.”

“about what?”

“about you and your pathetic attempts of trying to hint to beomgyu that you like him.”

taehyun just stared at yeonjun, looking around as he tries to think of a lame excuse, “i don't recall on doing that-”

“seriously?”

earlier this week

~ monday, 17:20 ~

the five of them walked together towards the nearest bus stop, in which they're going to say their farewell from each other.

“ah, beomgyu hyung! your shoelace is untied!” huening kai spoke, causing the others to look at beomgyu.

“thank you for telling!” beomgyu smiled. just as before he was about to lean down, taehyun already beat him and tied his shoelace for him. eventually causing the four of them to be taken aback by taehyun's sudden action.

once taehyun was done, he quickly stood up and began walking away silently; of course, he cheeks were unavoidably pink from blushing. “oi, kang taehyun! that's not the direction to your house you idiot!” soobin shouted.

~ tuesday, 09:21 ~

beomgyu was silently walking towards his locker, earphones were plugged in, unable to hear a certain kang taehyun calling for him.

beomgyu opened the his locker, getting startled as he felt like he had hit something just from opening his locker. he looked behind his locker door and finds taehyun, who's face was red due to the impact.

beomgyu panicked and removed his earphones, “a-are you alright?! yah! kang taehyun!”

taehyun just pulling his left hand from behind his back, holding a strawberry milk, “f-for yo-you!” he stuttered as he attempted to not cry because of the pain on his face.

beomgyu awkwardly took the milk, and watched as taehyun slowly walked away; not saying to him anything further.

beomgyu looked on his left and finds yeonjun making a confused and very unreadable face while pointing at his nose as he looked at taehyun's slightly shaking figure — signalling that his nose is bleeding.