« 45 »

“i don't want to be alone anymore! p-please don't leave... me..!”

“i won't, i won't...” taehyun whispers, unable to contain himself for crying, “...i'm sorry...”

i'm sorry i left you alone.

the two eventually stayed like that — with beomgyu crying on his arms like that, taehyun could only smile so painfully.

all he could do was held onto beomgyu for as long as he could. it's like as if, as soon as he lets go, the warmth he felt will cease to exist. just by the thought alone made taehyun feel helpless, knowing that he wouldn't be able to do anything once that happens, even if he wishes and prays to any god out there.

taehyun took a deep sigh, wiping his tears. he gently pulled beomgyu's face away from him. taehyun weakly smiles at the teary, puffy eyes of beomgyu's. he chuckles a bit as he wipes away his tears.

“it's getting cold, let's head back inside.”

beomgyu nods, in response, unable to talk. “i'll carry you, once again.” said taehyun as he turned away from beomgyu.

beomgyu wraps his arms on taehyun's shoulder; taehyun smiles a bit before placing both of his hands under beomgyu's knees — carrying him on his back.

unlike before, as they were heading to the rooftop, all taehyun could hear was the endless ramblings of beomgyu's. about anything his little brain could think of.

and as they head back down, everything felt so silent.

taehyun wasn't a very talkative person, however, just this once, he was the one that rambled on. he rambled about how he can't handle spicy foods, how his favorite flower is hyacinth.

anything else he could've thought off — just anything to fill out this silence.

he could tell, it help a bit, as he noticed how beomgyu seemed to have calmed down from crying.

“we're here!”

that must've been the loudest thing taehyun had said.

he carefully placed beomgyu on the bed. he quietly sits down on the bed, besides his lover; slightly embarrassed at the way how loud his voice was when he said that. beomgyu leans his head on taehyun shoulder, which caught taehyun off guard.

taehyun wraps his arm around beomgyu's shoulder, rubbing it as a way to calm him down.

this was...

the most quiet beomgyu had ever been.

“i love you... so much...” beomgyu whispered, his voice had hints of sadness and exhaustion, “i'm happy to have you by my side... my hyunie...”

“i'm happy to have you by my side, as well, my gyu.”

~ 23:56 ~

the two layed in bed, holding each other, inside the dimly lit room.

with taehyun, humming a song, and playing with beomgyu's hair, as a way to help him go to sleep. beomgyu listened close, having a calmed feeling as he listened to the soft and gentle humming of taehyun's.

“i want to stay like this for a very long time.”

taehyun stops his humming, glancing at his lover as he heard his words. he could only smile, planting a soft kiss at the top of beomgyu's head as he replied, “i want to, as well.”

beomgyu laughs a bit, blushing a bit from taehyun's response. taehyun smiled as he heard his laugh — he hasn't heard him laugh like that for quite some time now.

“hyunie,” beomgyu called, his voice lacing with exhaustion, “i'm tired.

“get some sleep, gyu.” taehyun replied, once again kissing his lover's cheeks.

“good night...” said beomgyu, with a small smile as he closes his eyes, “i love you.”

~ 00:00 ~

“i love you too.”

~ 08:23 ~

“hey, gyu, it's time to wake up.”

taehyun called, a smile of his lips as he tries to wake his lover up, fully aware how beomgyu is a heavy sleeper and not really a morning person.

he held on beomgyu's hand, squeezing it lightly, hoping it will wake him up. his smile slightly dropping as he felt how cold his lover's hands are. “oh... your hands are cold...” he quietly whispered.

he let's go of beomgyu's hand, leaning forward to place a kiss on beomgyu's forehead.

“fine, i'll let you sleep some more.”