« 06 »

~ 11:30 am / university, hallway ~

"do you really have to follow me around like a lost puppy?" taehyun groaned.

beomgyu just giggled, "eeeeh, why not?"

taehyun just regret deciding to wake beomgyu out of his sleep earlier in class, and because of that, he finds himself being followed around my a certain choi beomgyu.

"because i want to be alone at the moment."

beomgyu just stops on his tracks and looked at taehyun with a small smile. taehyun looked at beomgyu with a confused look - mentally asking himself why did beomgyu stoped suddenly. (are you a dumbass?)

"sorry if i bothered you," beomgyu spoke, still having that smile onto his face, "i just don't know anyone or anything here since i'm new and i was happy when i saw you, even though we've only met yesterday..."

'great, now i feel like i'm an asshole.'

"sorry for bother you, see you later!"

as beomgyu starts to walked away, taehyun finds himself stopping him, just by holding on beomgyu's wrist, lightly tugging him. beomgyu stops and looked at his wrist then on to taehyun. "w-well... do whatever you want... you can stay with me if you want to..."

beomgyu blinked, then looked at his wrist once more and then decided to jump on to taehyun, wrapping his arms around taehyun's neck; hugging him, which startled taehyun.

beomgyu's love language happened to be physical touch, meaning he was a very touchy-feely kind of person. whilst taehyun was the exact opposite. he hated physical touch - even the slightest touch.

beomgyu let go and looked at taehyun with eyes sparkling. "could you please... minus the touchy stuff?"

"ah, sorry, it must've made you uncomfortable!"

"don't worry, it's alright."

and so, the two walked together towards the cafeteria. originally, taehyun intended on just spending his lunch at the rooftop since there aren't much people there. but kai texted him to join them at the cafeteria, and of course, he accepted. after all, huening kai was the only one who he can tolerate. he's not so sure about beomgyu though.

~

after their schedule had ended, yeonjun had told that they should go hang out in the near arcade.

"ah, sorry guys, something came up..." beomgyu spoked, slightly embarrassed, "i'll join you guys next time!"

and with just that, beomgyu ran away, leaving the four of them confused. taehyun then took this as a sign to also just decline, "same here, i have stuff to do at home..."

just like beomgyu, taehyun started walking away without letting any of the three say anything. "is this about her-" he heard yeonjun spoke, who was cut off by soobin elbowing him in the sides. he closed his eyes and just chose to ignore it and continued walking home.

"surprise!"

taehyun looked by his left and saw beomgyu smiling at him. "ah, beomgyu, what are you doing here?" taehyun spoke, not even surprised, "you said you had something to do."

beomgyu just pouted and leaned against the wall, "you always look like you don't seem very happy seeing me!"

"it's not really my question."

with taehyun's response, beomgyu rolled his eye, "i just don't like crowdy places."

taehyun nodded and began walking once more. "wa-wait! where are you going?!" he heard beomgyu shout, and then on finds beomgyu walking beside him. taehyun took a deep breath before replying, "away from you."

"that's rude, taehyun!"

"and slapping someone so randomly is also rude."

"past is past..."

"that was just yesterday."

"shush, emo boy!"

the two walked in silence, until beomgyu decided that the two of them should hang out; which of course, taehyun declined. and after a few moments of beomgyu annoying him with a bunch of 'please,' he finally agreed.

how bad can it be.