« 34 »

~ 20:45 ~

for the past few hours, the two lovebirds cuddled each other — not leaving each other's side. taehyun held beomgyu close as much as he could just so his lover could calm down from the previous event that had happened two hours ago.

“i want to marry you some day...” said beomgyu with a smile as he slipped in and out of consciousness, to which taehyun was caught off guard.

taehyun stayed silent for a while as he processed what his lover just told him, before chuckling, “i won't accept, unless you propose with a ring.”

beomgyu sat up on the bed, glaring at taehyun, “that's not what you said last night! has your love disappeared?!”

taehyun chuckles at beomgyu's reaction. he as well sat up on the bed, proceeding to wrap his arms on his lover from behind. “sorry, i was just teasing...” taehyun says with a smile on his face, kissing beomgyu on the neck; which caused beomgyu's face to flush.

beomgyu playfully rolls his eyes and crossing his arms and letting out a “hmp!” sound. taehyun chuckles and hugs his lover tighter — not in a way where he could hurt and suffocate his lover; the last thing he wanted to do was hurt beomgyu. “gyuuuuu~! i said i was sorry!” he whines in a playful tone, burying his face on beomgyu's neck.

beomgyu leans onto taehyun's body, giggling, “don't do that- it tickles!”

“i won't stop until you forgive me!” taehyun replies as he continues tickling his lover, resulting beomgyu to laugh more. taehyun is not one to think of such cheesy thoughts, but he wouldn't lie if he said that beomgyu's laugh was something he wants to hear... if he would need to jump off from a cliff just so he could hear his lover laugh, he'd be willing to do it. cliche.

beomgyu places both his hands on taehyun's cheeks. his eyes were watering from his laughs, his face was displaying a very bright and contagious smile — the smile that taehyun wanted to see on his lover's face. “alright! you're forgiven!” beomgyu said in between his laughs.

taehyun smiles, stopping himself from tickling his lover more. instead, he wraps his arms around beomgyu's waist. beomgyu just chuckles and holds taehyun's hands that were holding him.

“can i ask you a question..?” taehyun whispers, sending shivers down on beomgyu's neck. “go ahead hyunie.”

“why do you love me..?”

...

what?

“wh-why the sudden question?” beomgyu said as he glanced on his lover. taehyun buries his face on beomgyu's neck, inhaling the calming scent of his lover, “it just crosses my mind.” beomgyu just smiles softly, leaning towards taehyun's warmth. “i love you because...”

tell him.

tell him.

tell him.

“i love you- because you're you.”

beomgyu proceeds to play with taehyun's fingers, “i don't think i have enough reasons to love you... i just felt so attracted to you- up ti'll the point i wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. just seeing you makes me want to keep going and not lose myself. you're the reason why i still haven't given up yet.”

“i love you- when we went star gazing the other night, i felt myself falling for you the millionth time the moment i saw the way the stars looked so much brighter in your eyes. everything you do and say makes me fall for you again and again.”

“i hope that in another life, we'd still be together.”

~ • ~ • ~

we're now at 3k reads!! thank you!!!!! (⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)