christmas | sadie sink

』

"I love you"

✽ _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_-_-_✻

You and Sadie loved Christmas, you got a little Christmas tree, you guys baked cookies and sang some cheesy love and Christmas songs. You were watching Christmas movies while cuddling. And when it started to snow for the first time in the year, you were running outside, giggling and holding hands, dancing together in the snow.

Christmas was in like 2 days and you couldn't be more excited. You were staying with your girlfriend at your family. Sadie has been your girlfriends for two and a half years, so both of your family's knew the girlfriend of their daughters. Her family loves you and your family loved her. You were sure about the fact that this would be amazing.

You arrived few hours ago, the both of you were tired and just wanted to lay in bed, to do nothing at all. Your parents drove off to get some last minutes presents, but neither of you minded. You were cuddling, your head was into the crook of her arm, Sadie was holding your hand, which was over her chest. You heard her heartbeat, it was pretty comforting. She, on the other hand, heard your steady breathing, which calmed her a lot, it driftet her to sleep. On a low volume there were songs from Taylor Swift and Harry Styles playing on your laptop.

It couldn't be more perfect.

But before Sadie fell asleep, she mumbled a quiet

"I love you."

And you said it back, just as quietly as she said it, before you both fell asleep.

"I love you too."

Christmas would be amazing.