We'll find a way | sadie sink {tw selfharm}

』

"We'll find a way."

✽ _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_-_-_✻

Requested by lqwlosers
Scenario: Sadie realizes you hurt yourself
a/n: if you get triggered by any kind of mentions of selfharm (cutting) I suggest you to not read this. Please be aware of it, if you decide to read this.
This contains mentions of selfharm, most exactly mentions of cutting, not much but it's mentioned, I hope you know what I mean. I didn't go much in detail for it because I don't want to trigger someone. I hope you understand.

Sadie has been noticing that you've been acting strange, she noticed that you were different, just like a brand new person and she didn't liked that change.
She noticed that you didn't wanted to talk about it, that you were completely shutting down, she understood that you needed professional help, help she couldn't gave you.

On the other hand there was you, major things happened in your life, you didn't knew how to express your thoughts. You knew what you were thinking and you really wanted to tell her but you were afraid she couldn't understand, you were afraid that she would suddenly judge you, thinning you're crazy, so you chose not to tell her.

Sadie noticed that you got quieter, that you laid in bed more, rarely talked to your friends anymore.
Of course you spend time with her but you didn't went out for a walk anymore, you didn't baked together and you also didn't went out for dinner anymore. Your dates now were only laying in bed, maybe watching a movie or just doing nothing.

Sadie had the urge to just begging you to talk about it, sometimes she even wanted to scream at your face, finally telling you what happened and how she could help you. Sadie didn't knew what to do anymore.

"She's been acting strange lately."
Finn said through his phone.
Sadie sighed, she knew, she knew it better than anyone.
"She's having a hard time."
"Yeah, we noticed, she completely shut us out, I don't know, I just have a bad feeling about this."
Sadie moved her fingers to the bridge of her nose.

"I know, I know, but she's not doing this because she doesn't like you guys anymore-"
Sadie started to defend you, she's been defending you for quite some time now.

"Oh no, don't worry, we know. I know, she's going through some stuff I guess, I just wished she wouldn't shut us out, we're her friends, I'm her friend, I want to be there for her."

"I know Finn, I know and I'm sorry."

"You don't have you be sorry, just let me know please, ya know, keep me updated.
See ya."