3 am | sadie sink

』

"Since it's 3 am, you wanna stay the night ? We can watch Gilmore girls while we fall asleep ?"
"I would love to !"

✽ _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_-_-_✻

a/n I just started a Finn and his characters imagines book, I would be very happy if you'd give it a try. Enjoy !

You have called Sadie 3 times, well the first one was so short it didn't even rang, but it counted, the second time you let it rang for like 2 seconds and on the third time you waited until the call breaks by itself because no one answered. At least that's what you hoped for, but it didn't, Sadie answered your call, it was 3 am by the way.

You didn't even knew why you were crying, why you were calling Sadie and why you were in front of her door at 3 am. You had an answer to one question, at least you thought so. You had a huge crush on her since forever and it faded away after couple of months. You didn't knew why but it didn't fade away this time. You had a crush on her for 7 months now and you felt like you're going to explode. You wanted to tell her, you really wanted to. Of course you were afraid, so afraid that you were crying and your hands were shaking a little, but if you told her she'd decided, you'd had an answer and you could live with it. Stupid you, you knew you couldn't  handle a rejection.

"This is stupid, it's stupid, this is so stupid, I should just go home." You mumbled, shaking your head, turning around. You felt like this could be a life decision and you weren't in the state to make such decisions now.

You met Sadie at a coffee shop, your friend was working there, so you wanted to be some moral support on his first day, then you ordered something but your friend messed it up. Your order got a girl with long, red hair and some pretty blue eyes. Funny thing was that Finn was a friend from both of you and that he did it on purpose. You didn't knew the exact reason til this day.

You wanted to just go home, before you were the one to mess something up, a million thoughts racing inside your head.

'This could mean the end of your entire friendship.'

'This is such a stupid idea.'

'I never should have went here in the first place'

'If only I stayed home.'

'She only sees me as a friend, what the fuck am I even doing here ?'

You wanted to go, you wanted to leave but your legs didn't move, you were frozen. You were frozen because you heard an all too familiar voice.