Hospital | sadie sink {warning: angst ?}

』

"They won't tell me what's wrong with her, they won't tell me anything."

✽ _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_-_-_✻

Sadie has been sitting on the same chair for hours, she didn't got up to go to the bathroom, neither to get something to eat. She couldn't just go somewhere else, risking of missing a doctor, finally telling her what's wrong, how you're feeling. She bit her nails, a habit she picked up in her early childhood whenever she was near a panic attack or did she had one already ? Is she having a panic attack for the last couple of hours ? She couldn't tell, her head was empty, except of the one thought: how is she doing ?

The two of you were on a date, you had a picnic at the park, with sandwiches, smoothies and little cakes the both of you baked. You enjoyed the sun on your skin, you had your favorite girl next to you, it just couldn't be more perfect. After a while the both of you decided to lay down, Sadie's head was on your chest, she calmly listened to your heartbeat while you both cuddled, when suddenly she stood up and wanted to get some ice cream for you two. You tried to convince her that you'll get them or at least you could go together but she insisted that she'll get them for you both, since she was the one taking you to a date.

With a huge smile she walked back to you, thinking about how beautiful you are, still not believing you're dating for quite some time. But her smile immediately dropped when she saw some people she didn't knew around you, everyone had a worried look on their face. She ice cream she just got for you slipped through her fingers, as she was running towards where you had your picnic. You were laying there, unconscious, gasping for air and shaking, it was a sight she'll never forgets. One man had called the ambulance while Sadie tried to hold you, crying, begging you to wake up and asked the people what happened.

And now she is sitting in the waiting room, shaking herself but out of pure fear, she didn't knew what happened to you and no nurse or doctor told her what happened or what they were doing to you. The only thing a nurse or doctor said, if Sadie got someone to talk to her, is that they will inform her, if they knew something, also that they can't exactly tell her because they had to wait for your guardian. Sadie knew your parents, they got divorced a long time ago but still spend the important days together like Christmas or birthdays, for the sake of you. There wasn't any bad blood between them. The redhead felt like the world was falling apart, she didn't knew what was wrong with you neither if you're going to recover, she doesn't knew anything about the sudden situation, but she knew that she was afraid, afraid that you'll not going to be okay, that she has so many things she wanted to tell you, that she wanted to reverse time itself to avoid what happened, to change it. She blamed herself, of course she would, she thought if only she wouldn't go to get that stupid ice cream, if only she stayed with you.

Her thoughts drifted away as she saw your dad running inside the ambulance with a face of full terror, he went to the receptionist almost screaming where you were, which made Sadie flinch.

"Sir, you need to sit down, please go to the waiting room." The receptionist said hesitant but your dad wasn't happy about that at all. "No, no ! I will not sit down and wait until I know what's wrong with my daughter ! What happened to my daughter !?" He was at the edge of breaking down, while he said that. Sadie stood up hesitantly, her body shaking uncontrollably due to all the sobbing „Mr. l/n." She said almost hoarsely, she was afraid that her voice was too quiet for anyone to notice. Your dad turned around and recognized the redhead immediately. He sighed, while tears were running out of his eyes, he walked towards her "Sadie, honey what happened ? What happened to y/n ? Are you okay ? Did something happen ?" He put his hands on her shoulder, almost scanning her for any injuries. She managed to say between her sobs that she didn't knew what happened, she was okay and that she didn't knew what happened to you, she was gone for like 5 minutes to get you some ice cream.

"They won't tell me what's wrong with her, they won't tell me anything."

Sadie was bursting out into tears again, no one could have imagined the kind of guilt she felt, that she just wanted to you to be okay, she was begging that you'll make it through whatever you went through right now, since no one told her what was going on. She imagined every worst scenario possible.