$TING | ziggy berman {warning: death & nick goode}

』

'But you still had hopes that this would go away, that it'll be like it used to be.'

✽ _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_-_-_✻

"You say that you love me
But you act like you don't."

"Do you still love me ?" You asked with teary eyes.
"Of course I do, stop asking me 'bout it." She just said while rolling her eyes, it was clear that she was annoyed but you couldn't get this thought out of your head, she always says that she loves you but you didn't believed it anymore. She won't kiss you anymore, she won't smile at you anymore, she won't even hold your hand. She doesn't even say "I love you." She only says "Love you." That's how it is now, but not as it used to be. At first you thought it's temporary but it's been going on like this for multiple days now and you got worried. You could saw it on her face every day you wanted her to talk to you. But you still had hopes that this would go away, that it'll be like it used to be. The only reason behind this act was Nick Goode, that's the logically answer for you. They'd spend a lot of time together, while you're happy if you seen her for 5 minutes. She apparently had no problem at all to smile at him or even being close to him.

"You used to adore me
Laughed at all of my jokes."

While you laid in your bed, at the cabin, trying to cry yourself to sleep, you could hear Ziggy and Nick walking past your cabin, giggling and talking about something, you could never exactly hear what they were talking about but your girlfriend sounded happy and you knew, you knew the best, because it's the same laugh she used to gave you. You could feel your stomach turn, getting literally sick because of it. But you couldn't stop thinking about how it was, before everything turned into this. How Ziggy and you were doing pranks at Sheila, how you'd made her laugh because of something silly you said, how she would sneak little kisses every now and then, how she gave you literal puppy eyes when no one was looking and how you would hold hands when no one was paying attention. You just couldn't stop thinking about it, you missed it, your whole self yearned for it.

"Don't take this the wrong way
You put me in harms way."

Your whole world was falling apart and you couldn't do anything about it. Some kids were killed, everyone was having panic, including you. Some camp supervisors were telling everyone to go to the bus, to get away from this hellhole but you couldn't find Ziggy. You didn't wanted to leave without her, you couldn't, who knows what she has to endure right now ? Who knows if she was alive or dead ? You had to find her, so you did. But while looking for her you got hurt yourself. The killer was chasing you and you've never been so afraid in your entire life.
Your screams seemed to be the only sound.
"Ziggy !"
"Help !"
"Ziggy please help me !"

"When we had our first kiss
It was your favorite thing."

As the one creepy killer literally stabbed you multiple times you have seen your entire life flashing before you eyes, but after that it focused on one exact memory, your first kiss with Ziggy. You were going for a walk, like you always did. Sitting at the jetty at night, you just were talking about something you really liked when you noticed her starring at you, but not the creepy way. It was hypnotizing, you slowly stopped talking when your lips were inches apart. Ziggy gave you a soft but precious kiss, she knew it was your first kiss, so she wanted it to be special for you. And it was beautiful. Your first kiss, with Ziggy Berman, on a jetty, with the sight of the river and the stars.
And her claiming every day that kissing you, was her favorite thing.

You could feel how your energy left your body step by step and you got tired, but when you closed your eyes for the last time, you closed them with a small smile, because of the memory wich was repeating before your eyes, all over again. And because of how tired you were, you couldn't here Ziggy's scream, her calling out your name, crying. She wanted nothing more then to be by your side, to switch places with you. She wanted to be the one to die, not you.

"And you weren't lying
When you said it would sting."

You were dead. Ziggy watched you dying. Nick tried to hold her, to drag her away but he couldn't, Ziggy was in so much schock and rage that he couldn't stop her. She was crying beside your lifeless body, not caring if she'd die or not, she would prefer to die actually, because she didn't wanted to live anymore. She couldn't face the fact that you were gone, that she messed up so bad, while you just wanted to be loved by her again and now, since your dead, she couldn't even tell you. Ziggy got killed too, well, she was dead. But Nick Goode reanimated her. And now she had to live with this horrible feeling, that you'll never come back.

She regretted treating you like that for the rest of her life. And she remembered all too well that you said to her once, that she would regret it, if she treated people she loves, like shit. When you told her that, everything went well for you two, you meant her sister tho and you knew she cared about her, even tho she won't let her know. You were dead and Ziggy lived her life, hidden and in grief.