School project | sadie sink

』

"you wouldn't have bothered me at all, I liked being around you."

✽ _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_-_-_✻

You were sitting in class, two rows before you, you could see a certain red haired girl. You could recognize Sadie Sink from far away, not only because of her firefly hair, but because she got 'famous' how other people said. Sadie has been acting in a tv show called 'Stranger Things' and to be honest, you have been binge watching it recently and you waited for the next season. You were amazed by everything, the show itself, the set up, the way Sadie acted but mostly that Sadie had the opportunity to do so.

She seemed very happy and you were happy for her too, Sadie and you weren't the closest friends and you weren't even sure if you could call each other friends at all, but none of you had something against each other. Even tho you hoped Sadie and you could be friends. You always thought that she was pretty amazing, Sadie was a very kind person, which was why you couldn't understand why some people were making fun of her, because she was an actress now ? Sadie lost some friends on her journey, but she wasn't complaining.

Still, you thought it was adorable. Sadie in general,

A girl in your class asked Sadie for a pencil, she gave it to her with a kind smile. Since you sat in the back of the class, you'd noticed sometimes that some people in your class are doing this, only to make fun of her, but she would still do what they're asking for with a smile on her face. It annoyed you, that so many people didn't had true intentions and you would wonder if Sadie actually knew that.

She and you did actually hang out, before she got into acting. You weren't the closest ones, but you remembered it was always fun being around her. You stopped hanging out, since she got into acting, you thoughts were something like:

'I can imagine how hard it can be, being an actor, I don't want to bother her.'

Your teacher announced a school project, you'll be working with a partner and that she would chose who you're going to work with. You hoped for a partner, who's okay and where you knew that you weren't doing the work all by yourself. To your surprise your partner was Sadie.

When your teacher announced the partners out loud, you saw that Sadie was looking to any direction but yours, which kind of hurt you a little bit.
'Did she really forgot who you were ?'

After school Sadie and you were at your place, you decided to start the project already. The two of you were in your room, there was quiet music in the background because you found out that the both of you liked to listen to music, while doing school stuff. You were happy to work with Sadie and you hoped that she was being okay having you as a partner too. You sat beside each other, talking about the project, softly humming to the music, meanwhile Sadie wrote something down, when you decided to hopefully start a conversation.