Always and forever | ziggy berman

』

"This was so fucking childish."
"As if ! I don't fucking care, ginger !"

✽ _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_-_-_✻

"Oh my god, are you kidding me ?" Ziggy said, while rolling her eyes.

After Sheila and her friends sprayed Ziggy's cabin again, you decided it's time to fight against her shit, just like a real best friend would do.

The both of you were on your way back, laughing together, sticking together just as you had when you were younger.

"Omg ziggy !" You exclaimed, coming up with an idea. She stopped in her tracks, looked at you with a raised eyebrow but still with a little smile. "Omg y/n !" She answered, mocking you.

You gave her head a bonk, she tried to dodge but failed "What was that for ?" She asked, rubbing her head "What was that for ? For mocking me !" You were teasing her exactly the same.

"Zigg's give me your hand." You said way calmer, she looked at you curiously, but she didn't hesitate and laid her hand on yours. The both of you hooked your fingers together, held each other by the fingers, just like when you do a pinky promise but just that it wasn't the pinky this time.

"Promise me, that we will be together, always and forever."

Ziggy smiled at that what you said, she looked you into the eyes, in your eyes there was so much hope.

Just to tease you; she rolled her eyes and said with a weird but funny tone "Well, let me think about it or a second." You knew she was messing with you but your heart sank, a little bit but the she said in the way she usually talks.
"Just kidding. Don't worry, I won't go anywhere."
"Always and forever ?"
"Always and forever."

With that, you both let go. Ziggy decided that you could go for a walk, since she didn't wanted to see Cindy. Ziggy put her arm around your shoulders and you put your arm around her waist. "Just for the record-" she started, looking at you and then looking away from you with a smile and red cheeks.

"This is so fucking childish !"
"As if ! I don't fucking care ginger !"

Now it was her, bonking your head, but you just stuck out your tongue at her, which she did too afterwards.