Showing up on the door | max mayfield

』

"You can't just show up here !"

✽ _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_-_-_✻

You heart was racing, really really fast. You were afraid that Billy would open the door and if he would, you were screwed. He doesn't like you very much, for whatever reason he has, you didn't know why.

No one knew you were into girls, especially into a certain redhead, you didn't told anyone, you were too afraid. So officially no one knew of the little moments you and max shared, both of you too afraid of what others would think or say.

You were afraid that no one heard you ringing the bell, you could hear loud music from inside, it was probably Billy's, listens to loud music while working out, at least that's what max told you.

The door was thrown open and got closed short after, max was looking at you with wide eyes "what are you doing here?" She looked shocked, of course, she wasn't expecting you to show up on her door, but she dearly wished to hang out a lot more, to hold your hand whenever she wanted you, not only when no one was watching and she wished her brother wouldn't be like how he is. But it's Billy, him changing would only happen in her dreams. Few days ago, you explained to her the whole story, you wanted her to be a part of the party but Mike was against it. Of course she didn't believed a word you said, but you told her you could prove it.

"I have proof." You said, almost a whisper, afraid billy could hear you, even tho his music was louder than you ever heard music before. "What ?" You explained the short version but max still had a confused look on her face.

"So, you're coming ?"
"Right now ?"
"Yes."

She told you to go to the side of the house, she would sneak out. You were nervous waiting there, your head snapped to the direction when you could see a window getting opened of the corner of your eye. Max climbed outside, to sit behind you of your bike. "You can't just show up here !" She said wrapping her arms around you. "It's romantic." You exclaimed, trying to shake off the bad feeling you had. You gave her a small smile before riding your bike to the junk yard.