Zoomer | max mayfield

』

"See ? Zoomer."

✽ _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_-_-_✻

There was a problem, you lost dart. The party was looking for him at different places of the school. You had your walkie-talkie with you, to communicate with each other. The thing is, that dart only escaped because max cracked the lock, dart got out and everyone freaked out. Sure max wasn't supposed to do it, but you could understand it. She wanted to be a part of the party, you'd be happy if she'd be but Mike was against it, you didn't knew the reason. Mike said that we should meet up at the A.V. Club, when everyone stood up to go, including max, he added "party members only." She looked at each one of you with a disappointed look on her face. You were sad and you felt sorry for her. Must not be easy. You thought 'She must be feel so out of place.'

You were looking at the gym, nothing seemed to be out of place and you were about to leave, when max showed up. "Y'know I thought you guys liked me or something, wanted me to be in your party." You felt bad, like you were the one who made those stupid rules about your party, like you were the one who could decide. But you weren't the one who made the rules about your party and you were far away from being the one who made the rules about your party. Max stood five feet apart from you, in front of you.
"Look, Max, I'm sorry, I like you and I want you in our party, but I'm not the one who mades that kind of decisions." You looked down with a guilty look, you felt sorry for her, really and you wanted her to be in the party.

"Alright, alright. I'll just persuade you."
She took her skateboard in one hand, took your hand on her other hand and led you to the center of the gym. "Stay here" was all she said, before she took her hands off your shoulders, as she was to placing you like a doll and got on her skateboard. She was circling you.

Both of you were laughing. You were laughing and giggling and you didn't know why exactly your cheeks heated up, but it was fine.
"I bet Mike can't do this." Max said while laughing and stretching her arms away from her body, as she was balancing.
She looked pretty in her yellow hoodie, her hair looked awesome and her blue eyes were looking at yours. You felt comfortable, you felt happy, even tho you didn't knew max for so long, you already felt safe with her."

She gave you a soft smile and said convincing
"See ? Zoomer."