Bowling | sadie sink

』

"Oh you love me !"
"Of course I do."

✽ _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_-_-_✻

Ever since you came to set, Sadie and you just clicked. You were inseparable ever since, you were always seen together and everyone adored it. The fans loved your friendship but there were some fans who thought you guys were more than friends, but you really weren't.

The cast went bowling, everyone had a fun time and you were filming some stuff. Wanted to remember all the fun you had. You filmed everyone for a short while, everyone was laughing, everyone had a great time.

Sadie just made a strike, she did a little happy jump, was cheering and she was twirling herself around. Of course you got it on camera, you thought this was the most adorable thing ever.

"Omg did you see that ?!" She said happily, you could see in her face how excited she was. Sadie was running her fingers through her hair before finally looking at you.

"Yes I did !" You said with the same excitement, because you were happy for her, she made you happy.

You both were giggling, you still had your camera on her, still filming, when she said "Y'know, you're filming me quiet some time more than the others, not that I kind of course !" She gave you a soft look and a beautiful smile. "I'm not !" You were. You loved to get her on camera, but not the Sadie she is at events or interviews, you loved to film the real Sadie, the Sadie she was right now, the relaxed one, the care free one. Another reason, why you were filming her so often was, instead of most of people, she was looking at you, not into the camera. You really liked that. Also the lighting really suited her hair, you thought it made her hair shine, so you just had to, you couldn't resist.

"Just admit it, you love me and that's the real reason." She said confidently, while going through her hair again, smiling even wider.

"Let me think about it." You teased her, she gasped, pretending to be outraged.

"Oh you love me !"
"Of course I do."

You both burst out laughing and going back to the others, for the next bowling round.