Boat | max mayfield

』

"C'mon basketball boy, I can't see all the way to the boat without the binoculars. Talk to me, what happened, is she alright ?"

✽ _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ -_-_-_-_-_-_✻

"C'mon basketball boy, I can't see all the way to the boat without your binoculars. Talk to me, what happened, is she alright ?"

Lucas was watching Robbin, Steve, Eddie and you, you guys wanted to see if there's really a watergate.

Max, Lucas and dusting were on the shore. They could have a fantastic view the four of you, if everyone had binoculars. But they didn't and to just standing there, not being able to do anything was something what max didn't liked, not in the slightest.

"Wow." Was all he said, still looking through it.
Her head snapped in his direction, she was watching him and then the boat very fast, what she could recognise of the boat.
"What ? What happened ?" Max panicked
It was dark, it was uncomfortable, it was foggy, there was this stupid creature that haunts her, she had enough. The only thing Max wanted to do, was to be in her bed with you, holding you close, giving you little kisses all over your face and get to hear your soft giggles as a reward.

"Ugh, when'd Steve get so hairy ?"
"Right ?" Dustin agreed. "I keep telling him he needs to tame that jungle but he claims the lady's dig it."
"Wait, how do you know ?."
"They're undressing."
"What ?"
"Let me see."

Lucas and Dustin are looking at her, while she took the binoculars to look through them herself. She didn't said a word, she didn't make a face, of course they knew that max was watching her girlfriend, just to see if she's alright tho.