✩ 4. Clean Up + Horse Around ꘩

sfw

༺♡༻

I shut the door behind us and asked him to sit on the closed toilet seat, with a noticeably fluffy animal skin cover. He did as he was told, like an obedient little puppy. He twiddled with his thumbs and played with his fingers anxiously as he watched me grab a washcloth from a little basket above the toilet, just like the one at my childhood house. I smiled and hummed to myself, letting the water warm up a bit before washing his face.
While I waited those long few seconds, as they always seemed, I felt a large hand carefully set on the top of my palm on the counter. I looked at the boy, who met my gaze and looked away blushing. He was about to take his hand away but I took it in my own and tangled my fingers with his. He looked up at me surprised, and his eyes sparkled from the previous tears. As I looked down with adoration likely written all over my face, I suddenly remembered the water temperature.
With my free hand, I felt the water was at the perfect temperature. I glowed with pride at the small victory I had accomplished, and wrung out the small towel as best I could with one hand. "Sweetheart, do you or maybe your mother have any facial wash? If not, I can just use regular soap, or whatever you usually wash your face with."
He looked around and shook his head, obviously meaning he didn't have one. "That's ok, I'll just use some of this soap here, like I said" I grinned, pumping a large heap onto the now comfortably warm cloth. I noticed he had quite a bit of hair covering his forehead, so I took my hair tie out of my own hair and told him to come close. He did, curious of what I was gonna do.
I made a little ponytail with his bangs, giggling to myself with the finished result. He raised an eyebrow as he grinned, wondering what was so funny, I assume. I showed him his cute reflection in the mirror, to which he squealed with delight at. Laughing, we both calmed ourselves down and I began to wash his face. He seemed to be in heaven, closing his eyes and a goofy smile plastered on his face. He insisted that I hold one of his hands while I worked, to which I happily obliged.
When he was all sudsed up and rinsed off, I gently patted his face dry with a fluffy towel and began to undo his ponytail. He huffed and let out a whine, gently shooing my hands away. "What? You like it there? You silly billy." I chuckled, putting my hands on my hips. He quit fussing with his new ponytail and looked up at me, confused. He then pulled the notepad and pen out of his pocket and scribbled something down. After he was pleased with the result, he held it up for me to see:
'm names bubba sawyer, plesed t meat you mlady'
He grinned wide, those cute little teeth poking out again. I clutched my heart at the sight and did a courtesy. "My name's (f/n) (l/n), but you can call me (preferred name/nickname), m'lord. Pleased to meet your acquaintance." I looked up at him and winked, giggling. His face glowed with a bright smile and he let out what sounded like a meow, and I laughed. "That's right, Bubs! Such a little smarty pants!"
He squealed with the new nickname and practically jumped off the toilet seat. He wrapped me in a huge bear hug and squeezed the life outta me, but I didn't mind one bit. He was so strong that he picked me off of the ground and twirled me in the air with ease. "Woah woah there cowboy! Let's get out of this little bathroom so we can have more room to horse around, huh pardner?" He snorted and made a sort of neigh sound, making his hands into fists and acting like he was dragging a hoof in the dirt.
We both giggled as he led me to the floor of the previous room and he got on all fours, motioning for me to come 'saddle up'. I got on his back, a bit worried that I would hurt him with my weight. I'm sur he could handle it cause he's solid like a rock, but I was still a bit apprehensive. I expressed my concerns to him but he just let out a grunt, and patted his back for me to get on anyway.
I did, and he pointed to the cowboy hat he had hanging on a rack, with what looked like a chicken feather sticking out of it. By choice or by accident, I didn't know. Considering it was Bubba, probably by choice. I got up and fetched the hat, giving it to him. I assumed he wanted to be the one to wear it but he took it and put it right on my head. He let out a snort as he tried to suppress his laughter, and once I looked in a nearby mirror I could see why! That hat just about covered my eyes and nose! It kinda smelled like man musk, but I didn't mind. That just means it's well used.
I got back on Bubs, and he started bucking and braying like a big bad bronco! I held on tight, and did my best YEEEEHAW while I laughed so hard my sides hurt. I could hear Bubba giggling beneath me, along with several snorts and neighs.
We were having a grand old time being as loud as we wanted to when I heard a shutter and saw a bright flash, which halted bubba to a stop and earned a little grunt from him.

word count: roughly 980

My Cannibal Companion - Bubba Sawyer (Strangers to Lovers, SFW to NSFW)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara