✩ 11. The Fun Part ★

nsfw (。・ω・。)ノ♡ content warning!! : breathplay/choking, hair pulling, spanking, breeding, slight degradation towards the reader ( none towards Bubba bc he's an angel and doesn't deserve that, he can and will start crying ┬_┬)

༺♡༻

Bubba was suddenly at attention, no longer flopped on the bed. Instead, both he and his member sat up straight and faced me. His eyes were wide and he nodded his head vigorously, wanting more of the indescribably incredible feeling. He grinned and scooted next to me, waiting to be instructed on what to do next, since he was so inexperienced.
I giggled and asked him if we could do a more common position, one called 'doggystyle.' More new terms for him to memorize. Nevertheless he agreed and moved in the places he was instructed to take as I took mine in front of him. He got a full view of my ass AND pussy, which made him whine in anticipation of what was yet to come.
"Alright Bubba, now that we've done some foreplay before we fuck..er..make love in a fancier term..we're both ready for the grand finale." I chuckled, looking up at him from under my arm and studying his expression. He was nodding and making little noises of agreement but his eyes were focused on the one (well, two) place(s) closest to his face, not looking anywhere else but there.
I turned and folded my arms onto the bed, resting my chin on them. I told him that whenever he was ready, he could put his 'special stick' (as he called it) in the biggest hole, not where pee came out because that would hurt a lot.
He nodded and began to line himself up with the entrance of the biggest hole, right where I said it was gonna be. "cn' I pleese?.." he asked, the tip touching the entrance. "Yes Bubba, you can."

He slowly put the tip in and sighed long. It felt unlike anything he was able to do himself when his prince parts got excited. It was warm and wet, and squeezed him just right. It was a bit tight, but he thought that just made it feel even better.
He looked down at his angel when she let out a moan and gripped his blanket, bunching it up in her hands and biting onto it as to avoid making a lot of noise.
This just encouraged him to put half of his full length in, making his sweetheart moan even more, she even praised him and said he was making her feel soooo good! He grinned and pushed even more in, about 3/4 of the way. She let out what was a borderline scream, and slapped her hands over her mouth, whining about how big and thick it was, and how it filled her up.

"I-is it all th-the way in now, Bubs? a-ahngh~" I whined, feeling fuller than I've ever been before in my life. Even my toy at home wasn't this girthy, and not nearly this length. I was scared to buy the bigger ones so I'm just used to 4 inches. That was practically nothing compared to the feeling Bubba caused.
It hurt a bit at first but I was adjusting nicely. I'm so glad he was going at a slow pace to figure everything out. I heard a nearly audible/recognizable "mm-mm. N't yet, almst hunny bunny" I smiled at the new nickname and praised him for speaking so much, and that he was doing such a good job for me.
"Alright Bubs, once y-you're all the way in-ah-then you can start movin, just s-slowly, please" I sputtered, trying to gain the breath I had somehow lost. He nodded and gripped my ass a bit tighter, pushing his full length inside me and whining. "s'in" I heard him whimper, slightly trembling at the new sensation.
"Good boy Bubby, now it's time to make me yours~" I praised, wiggling my ass in the air a little. That somehow made something snap in his mind and he started pounding into me, grunting and letting out huffs.
I screamed and couldn't control the shameful sounds leaving my mouth, feeling too good to care at the risk of being caught. It seemed to be the case with Bubba as well, becoming very vocal as he proceeded to pound me into the mattress.
After a few more pounds his hands flew to my throat and hair, roughly handling me in his strong grip. He squeezed/gripped hard enough to pin my face to his bed while forcing me to get louder for him by tilting my head up, but not of course to hurt me.
"A-ahngh fuck Bubba you're so so good- f-fillin me up ahn-poundin me sooo so good-ahh~" I moaned louder than I tried to repress, my filthy words bouncing off the walls. "who's my girl, all m'ne mine mineee" he growled in my ear, hot breath and drool being felt close to my ear.
"M-me Bubba I'm your guh- girl" I whined, feeling myself begin to cry and drool, becoming a total mess in his hands.
"Louder. Who's grl are ya" He groaned, his voice becoming deeper as I felt him totally fuck me like a wild animal. "Y-yours Bubba- AH- m' your girl" I whimpered, feeling so small in his grasp, and letting him do whatever he wanted to me. I knew he wasn't gonna hurt me, and it felt so damn good.
"LOUDER. WHO'S MY GIRL" Bubba pounded faster, raising his voice and speaking almost perfectly, both taking my breath away. Him choking me harder definitely helped. "M-ME BUBBA I'M YOUR GIRL-AHNGH~ ALLL YOURS"
"Thas' a gud girl. M' good perty girl, alll mine" He pistoned into me, letting his hand that was choking my neck fall harshly against my ass, making me yelp and begging for him to do it again. "Slut." He mumbled just loud enough for me to hear, planting another smack on my ass with his big hand. I whimpered at my title and the slap.
He landed spank after spank, still gripping almost all my hair in one hand tightly and making me his girl. I don't know how long this lasted, but I was fucked dumb.
My mind was cloudy and I was a mess under his towering figure, pounding into me harshly. I don't know how many times I came, I lost count after three or four. This was the best sex I've had in my life-I couldn't believe this was Bubba's first time, he was just so good at this.

"My good lil' whore now, ain'tcha? All fer me"
"Dum' bunny, can' evn talk right"
"Be a good girl an' take it all"

He slurred over the long period of time, groaning the filthy words into my ear as he had his way with me. I could barely form complete responses, being completely cockdrunk. After the nth time I came, I could feel Bubba's inhuman speed begin to slow and get sloppier, his grip tightening around my hair. He was about to cum.
"B-Bubba, y'wanna get me pregnant er pull-ah-out..? I think 'm ok w-with havin your baby" I choked out, somehow finding my voice again. "baby." Bubba grumbled, pressing my head down and letting out a string of growls, grunts, and moans, sometimes whining or whimpering.
"A-Alright then, cum Bubba. Cum in-inside me so I can have yer baby" I whined.
And that's just what he did. He let out a squeal and a grunt as he did one last pound, filling me up. It felt weird since I've never experienced it before, but it was really warm and nice. He panted and pulled out, flopping himself on the bed as he did the previous time he came.
I fwomped myself right next to him, covering us up with the blanket. We just laid there, panting and praising each other with how well each of us did. We must have dozed off cuddling together, because when I heard a knock on Bubba's door I shot up, seeing mama peeking her head in the door and studying the clothes on the floor.
I realized my chest was exposed to her, so I quickly covered myself up with Bubba's blanket. "M-mama I'm so sorry if we made too much noise I know I should've asked you first if it was ok for me to give you grandbabies and we just met and all but-" I rambled on, mama shushing me.
Bubba grumbled and sat up as well, rubbing his eyes. He realized I was explaining myself to mama, and he jumped and started garbling himself. She then shushed him too. "You sweet babies, it's all right! I'm just so happy Bubba finally got himself a girl to give me some grandbabies with!! Don't worry, we just heard y'all all muffled, Bubba soundproofed his room real good." She beamed, shooing our worries away with her hand.
We both sighed in relief, Bubba just flopping himself back onto the bed. I thanked her and told her goodnight, to which she shut the door and left us alone again. I looked down at sweet Bubba, who was snoozing again.
I chuckled and got up to put on the pajamas Bubba gave me. He whined at the loss of contact and warmth, then got up and hugged onto me again. "Bubby I'm just putting on my jammies, you want me to put yours on too, ya big baby?" I teased, picking up my underwear from the floor and putting it back on. He hummed and nodded, sitting on the bed and rubbing his eyes again.
I just giggled and got myself dressed, going over to his closet. He hadn't gotten the chance to pick out some jammies before we had our fun, so I just looked around until I found some. I walked back to him and he grinned up at me, seeing me wear his oversized clothes was so adorable to him.
"Uppies" I asked him, holding his shirt. He groggily put his arms up, allowing me to slip the shirt over his head and moving it onto place. I put another pair of boxers on him and his pants, asking if he wanted any socks. I didn't get a reply so I looked back at him. He was already under the covers and sound asleep. "Poor thing," I chuckled.
I got into bed next to him and became the big spoon, careful to not push my stomach onto his back too much.

After all, our baby was growing in there.

word count: roughly 1800!! woah man!!