✩ 9. Bubba's Reward ★

sfw to nsfw, eat up babes ('▽`).。o♡

༺♡༻

I still clung to him and met his gaze. "B-Bubba can.. can you cuddle m-me..?" I sniffled, admittedly sounding incredibly pitiful. He nodded softly and undid his shoes. He looked down at his suit and back at me, pointing to it and then to his closet. "O-oh, you wanna change in-into your jammies? That's alri- oh dangit!" I facepalmed.
He cocked his head. "I left my clothes at the gas station in m-my car.. looks like I'm gonna hafta wear this to bed.." I looked down at my band T-shirt and jeans. (also. y'all that sleep in jeans. sleep w one eye open cuz Bubba's coming for all your asses.)
Bubba jumped a little and shuffled over to his closet. He started rummaging around in it while I sat up and tucked my knees into my chest, hugging them towards my body. He came back with a big sleeping shirt and a pair of long, striped pants. They were a bit worn down and were obviously too big for me, but I still smiled big at him and told him how sweet he was to let me borrow them.
He shook his head as he handed them to me, making a gesture. "You..want me to keep them..?" He nodded and got up to close the door to allow me some privacy to change.
"W-wait, Bubba!" He turned to me. "You..don't have to leave, you know.." His eyes widened and a blush threatened to appear on his sweet face. "I don't mind if you watch.. c-cuz well.. you make me feel safe, Bubs. Even if we only met a couple of hours ago I know that.. well.." I crawled over to the edge of the bed where he was standing. "I know that you won't hurt me in any way...and..I'm comfortable with showing myself to you, Bubba"

His face got redder with each word, and he took a step back, amazed. Was this really happening..? He had seen people naked before lots of times, but that was only when he had to chop them up for food. Nobody had ever..willingly showed him what they looked like under their clothes before. And here you were, saying all the things he hoped you would say, and creeping closer to him on the bed. Gosh, you just looked like a little angel.
Oh gosh, it was happening again. He didn't know why, or how, but his erm...private parts.. got all big and excited again. This has happened before and the only thing to make it stop was some sort of friction and special milk came out. He didn't know what it was and was scared the first time it happened, but mama explained it all to him.
She said that special milk has to go inside a girl's private part to have a baby, and that it was normal for him to feel this way. He was still nervous and thought that would never ever EVER happen to him..every girl he'd ever met had run away screaming from him.. and even if he was sweet on them and tried everything for them to return the affection, they only wanted to leave.
Until you came. You never ran away. You never acted afraid when he touched you or held your hand. You were so sweet to him and never once acted disgusted by his looks under his mask. You were everything he had ever wanted, needed even. You could finally give him the sweet lovin' he deserved, and he wanted to return the favor.

Bubba relaxed his shoulders and took a step towards me. He gently reached out his hand and touched my shirt. He put his other hand on the bed and put a knee on it as well. I felt my face heat up and scooted back a bit to give him room to get up on the bed with me. He got visibly excited and began to quickly throw off his clothes, and I did the same. We were both in nothing but our undergarments and were silent, our mouths open and breathing heavy. Our eyes were glued to each other's bodies, studying every detail of the beautiful display in front of us.
"Gosh, Bubba..y-you're just..so beautiful.." I said, my breath taken away. He had a big tum, and was pretty hairy with it going from his chest to down where I couldn't see yet, but would soon. His big, broad shoulders had a couple scars on them, littering down to his hands. From what, I wasn't sure, but it might be a sensitive subject for him so I wasn't gonna prod at him.
His face got even redder. He moved his head to me, and looked me up and down. "You..think the same?" He nodded rapidly, smiling big. I blushed harder and gently put my hands on his chest, his arms, and his back, feeling everywhere I could. He shivered with excitement at every new location.
His hands were on either side of my head, his body hovering above me. He breathed heavily, his chest going up and down. "You know, you are allowed to touch me too, Bubs," I giggled, taking my hands away and laying them to the sides of my head, presenting myself to him.
His eyes widened and he nodded, shakily taking his hands and feeling my waist and stomach first. I closed my eyes and my breath hitched and the new feeling, warmth emitting from his slightly clammy hands. I didn't mind at all, I was in heaven. He touched me all over, squishing my thighs a bit and running his fingers up and down them and my torso.
I shivered and let out a small moan, trying to keep quiet. I guess he knew that meant that he was doing good, so he decided to try and be a little bolder. He leaned in and put his thumb in between my (I'm gonna have the reader wear panties hoohoo) silky pink panties and skin, man am I glad I wore my favorite pair today.
He licked and kissed at my neck and I let out a mewl of pleasure, scratching his back with my nails gently. He moaned, both at that adorable sound his baby made and at the new feeling, and I could feel his hot breath on my skin. I realized he liked that feeling a lot, so I took my nails and ran them up and down his back while he continued to make me melt further into a puddle in his bed.
"F-fuck Bubba mark me, mark me so everybody knows I'm yours~" I moaned, keeping one hand scratching his back and the other lightly gripping his curls. He looked up at me a bit confused, like he didn't know what I meant. "H-here, let me show you"
I took his shoulders in my hands and moved him on his back, his eyes growing big and a pretty shade of pink dusting on his cheeks. I went to his neck and began to leave hickeys, still touching him all over. He let out a yelp and his hands flew to my back, pushing me in further. Somehow he ended up unclipping my bra, and the straps went down my shoulders onto my wrists, the cups settling on top of sweet Bubba's chest.
His eyes shot open (as he had closed them and melted as I had) and looked down at the object that had landed on his bare chest. He realized what it was and his eyes slowly moved up to my now bare chest, moving to rest on his. He let out a yelp and looked in my eyes, as if I didn't know that my bra was now off and I was just torturing him by setting my breasts on him.
"Yes Bubba I know, don't worry it's ok, you can touch me anywhere you wanna." I assured him, taking my bra and tossing it on the floor with our other discarded clothes. At the affirmation, he looked down to my boobs and took one in each hand, playing with them and and craning his neck to show that he wanted more kisses and marks there.
I hummed and happily fulfilled his request, moaning on his skin as he had a couple times. It was only nine o'clock and we were already on the way to a long night.

word count: roughly 1430 (๑⊙_⊙๑) BROS DW THERES MORE COMIN I JUST WANTED TO SPLIT UP THE SPICE YK- (๑•́ㅿ•̀๑) ᔆᵒʳʳᵞ