✩ 10. All the Way ★

nsfw (♡'艸') this is a long one fellas ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧˚ enjoy~

༺♡༻

We marked each other up all over until I felt a drop of sweat fall close to my collarbone when it was Bubba's turn and he was on top of me. "..H-hey, Bubs..?" He sat up to look me in the eyes. "You think you might be ready to erm... go a bit further?" He looked a bit shocked and nodded vigorously, unsure of what 'further' was, but still was up for it, as long as you showed him what to do.
He sat on the bed as I scooted further towards the headboard and positioned my head to be on one of his pillows. "Well don't be shy, Bubs! Come here big boy, let me show you what to do~" I purred, making a motion with my finger to make him come closer. His eyes widened and he squeaked, making me notice his bulge getting visibly bigger in his blue-striped boxers. He was fully hard now.
"You have to take those cute boxers off for us to go all the way tonight. You think you can do that for me, lovebug? Or would you rather me take them off for you~" I cooed, reaching my hand out to take his chin in my finger and thumb. He sat on his knees in between my legs, and looked in my eyes, total infatuation plastered all over his face. It was so cute how all his muscles relaxed whenever I touched him, and how he was completely submitting to me.
He pointed to me and mumbled out a barely audible/recognizable "y-yuu.. ple'se.." and looked down, playing with his fingers. "Good job Bubby, that's a good boy for using your words" I praised, earning a little whimper from Bubs.
"Alright, I'm gonna take them off now, you ok?" I made sure, just incase he changed his mind at the last minute. He nodded and hummed a little "mmhmmm" and laid on his back, hands on his chest and legs in the air so I could take off his boxers easier. I was really happy he was trying to use his voice around me, maybe it was scary for him. I'll let him know how proud I am of him when it's aftercare time.
I smiled and sat up, reached for the top of his boxers, and looked up at him one last time for permission. He nodded, and I slowly slid them down from his hips to over his ass (which was annoyingly bigger than mine), which released his full length from its soft cotton prison.
He sighed with relief at the feeling of non-restriction but still quickly covered his heavily blushed face with both of his big hands. His action made his long AND thick cock bounce a bit, to which I had to bite my lip to restrain the whine that threatened to spill from my lips.
"W-wow Bubba.. you're just.. so-BIG! Gosh we're both gonna have to put in some effort to make it fit, huh?" I marveled, staring wide-eyed at it, then at his eyes peeking out from behind his large fingers.
He uncovered his hands once he saw that I was pleased with his 'prince parts', as mama used to call them when he was little. I took his boxers completely off and tossed them to the floor, unimportant to me now as all my attention was on Bubba's big ass cock.
Seriously, is this humanly possible..? Like, it's gotta be as big as my forearm, at least. And there's no way I'd be able to use just one hand to wrap around it. Jesus, I may have to see if they have a wheelchair around this house.
"Here Bubba, now it's your turn to take this pesky thing offa me," I giggled, mimicking his cute little position and wiggling my butt. He smiled and grunted, climbing over to be on top of me. God he looked so hot like that, especially with his cock exposed.
He put his two big thumbs in between the material of my panties and my skin, slowly and shakily pulling them off of me. He didn't toss them on the floor like I did with his boxers, instead studying the wet spot where my pussy was just seconds before. His face was impossibly red, looking from the spot to my practically dripping hole.
"Oh don't worry about that, Bubba. That wet spot just means you made me really excited and my princess parts are ready for you~" I informed him with a sly grin, pointing to my pussy.

Did she just read my mind? Can angels read minds?? That didn't matter, right now I just need to make her feel as good as she makes me feel. Hopefully I can do this right..

Bubba shook his head as if to clear his mind of whatever he was lost in thought about, diverting his attention to my nether regions. He got in a catlike loaf position, looking up at me as if waiting for me to explain what he should do next.
I giggled and told him to start by playing with it using his fingers. He nodded and took his hand to my pussy, unsure but trusting me to tell him what felt good and what didn't. He began to explore all around, memorizing each fold, bump and hole in his mind.
He brushed past my clit and I had to slap both hands over my mouth to keep from letting out a loud moan, instead muffling it in my hands. Bubba shot his eyes up to look at me, and I assured him with a "R-right there, Bubba. That's called my clit, and it's really really sensitive. It feels so super good though, so don't worry at all."
He looked relieved and rubbed that newfound spot slowly, earning several whines, whimpers and moans from me. "Oh gosh Bubs, y-you're doin sooo so good. Mmm-you're makin-making me feel so good Bubby," I praised, making Bubba smile bigger and going a bit faster. I got a bit louder and he made a mental note that faster = more sweet sounds from his honeypie.
"A-ah Bubba- stop righttt there, I-I don't wanna cum just yet," I warned, making Bubba stop and cock his head at the unfamiliar word.

Was she talking about the special milk? Hmm, I guess that's another word for it.. I'm gonna have to remember that when I erm...'cum'.. such a funny word.

Bubba then took his hand away and looked at me with anticipation, wondering what would happen next. "You've never really..done anything before with anybody, have you..?" I questioned, regaining my breath and propping myself on my elbows.
He shook his head and put both his hands down onto the bed next to his cock, still fully erect from hearing my moans and exploring the most intimate parts of my body. I smiled and told him that it was perfectly fine, and asked if I could touch his prince parts to get him ready for the really fun part. He nodded vigorously and flopped himself onto the bed, letting me creep up to his crotch.
I explained to him that this was called foreplay, and it just gets us both ready for when we do the fun part. He nodded and gave me two thumbs up with an adorable toothy grin. I giggled and got closer to his dick, asking if I could touch.

He shivered in anticipation. This was something he dreamed about many times when he was letting the special milk come out: having someone else's hands help him..'cum' instead of his own. And now it was finally happening!! He nodded frantically and bucked his hips up, squirming with impatience.

I giggled and told him to be patient, and I'd let him cum soon. He nodded again and his dick twitched with excitement. I gently wrapped both hands around it, moving up and down slowly. Bubba let out a long sigh and a whine, trying to keep his eyes open to see his sweet angel finally help him, but his pretty eyelashes kept fluttering as he fought to keep his eyes open.
I hummed in enjoyment, watching Bubba's chest rise and fall, sometimes quickly when he whimpered or whined, and sometimes slower when he let out a longer moan or a sigh. His muscles tensed and relaxed, and I noticed he started to buck his hips up impatiently, whining and wanting more and more. He just couldn't control himself, the poor little thing.
"Ah ah ahhh, be patient. Can you try to use your words for me to tell me what you want, Bubby? Otherwise I'll just have to go slower and slower~" I teased. I wanted him to try speaking a bit more, and I could help him get comfortable speaking to a point.

Bubba whined at the threat of going slower, and mumbled out a pathetically weak "m-more.."
"What was that Bubs? You want it slower?" I slowed down.
"mm-mm. moreee.. pl-pleese-" He spoke a bit louder and squirmed, slightly gripping my hair.
"Aww Bubby I almost heard you that time~ Maybe a little slower?-"
"MOREEE PEESEEE" Bubba squealed, bucking up his hips quickly. He just couldn't take anymore, poor boy.

"That's my good good boy, Bubba!" I went faster, spitting on his cock, making it pump smoother in my hands. He squealed like a pig and panted heavily, his tongue lazily hanging out of his mouth. He was even starting to drool.

"Who's my good boy, huh? Who is it?" I questioned, feeling my boobs bounce up and down with the dirty action I was performing.
"mm! me is gud!!" Bubba whimpered, being a bit quieter then I'd like.
"Louder. Who's my good fuckin boy?" I went faster.
"Ahngh- MM-MEEEE IMMA GUD BOYYY" Bubba practically screamed, whimpering and moaning louder then before, shuddering and bucking his hips up again.
"Then show me how good you are and cum for me." I ordered.

And that was all Bubba needed. He screamed and shot a big load into the air, shaking and sputtering. Cum went all over my face, the bedsheets, his stomach, and all over my arms and torso. Jesus he can cum a lot, too.
His chest heaved up and down as he tried desperately to catch his breath, collapsing on the bed. I saw that his high was leaving, and his dick was only halfway hard now. I hummed as I licked the cum clean from my hands and arms, almost like a cat. I decided to let him rest for a second while I cleaned up my body with my shirt that I had dropped on the floor.
When I was all clean I slinked back up to Bubba's large body, putting both my hands on either of his thighs. I didn't give him a chance to wonder what I was doing as I pressed my tongue to his stomach, running it across his skin, cleaning him up as well.
He whimpered and petted my hair, as if to thank me.

"You think you can take one more round, sweet boy~?"

word count: roughly 1885! (ʘᗩʘ') longest chap so far!!