✩ 16. Shower Time ♡

semi nsfw? just mentions of a semi-hard pp and general undressing

༺♡༻

I went into the bathroom with Bubba trailing behind me, still holding my hand. "Bubba I'm gonna start a shower for me then I'll wear the clothes I had on yesterday, do you wanna change out there in your room orrr..?" I questioned, bending over and turning the knob on the bathroom's shower/bath combo.
"Mm-mm. I wanna t'ke a baff w'thyuu.." Bubba whined, balling up the bottom of his dirty shirt in his hands shyly, looking at the floor while he spoke.
I gave him a smile and a look that said 'you're really gonna do this right now, huh'. "Welll..alright. Just make sure those eggs and stuff don't get on my clothes now, ya hear?" I scolded playfully. His face lit up as he toddled out of the room quickly, jabbering excitedly.
I shook my head with a chuckle and ran my hand under the water, checking the temperature. It was a bit hot so I slightly jerked my hand in reflex, shaking it to get the hot water off as I turned the knob to cold slightly. I heard Bubba's heavy footsteps approaching and looked back to face him.
He was only wearing his boxers and his socks, one rolled up, the other loosely hung lazily on top of his ankle. He had a cute pink blush on his face, getting redder the longer I observed him. Even though I saw him completely naked last night, his body is still always beautiful to me.
I sighed dreamily and my eyes trailed down to my clothes that he held in his fingers, careful not to get any scrambled eggs on them. I thanked him and just asked him to put them in a pile on the floor, pointing to a spot close to where he was already standing. He complied, then turned and walked to his closet to get his own clothes.
I began to take Bubba's-er-my jammies off, tossing them to a separate pile on the floor. Before removing my last article of clothing, I checked the water temperature one last time. I was satisfied with it and turned the shower on, the hiss of the water hitting the floor of the tub becoming audible.
As I turned and reached down to pull my panties off, Bubba came back with his clean clothes. He plopped them in a pile next to mine and turned to realize the action I was performing. He watched as I pulled them down and stepped out of the holes for my legs.
When I turned to toss them in the dirty clothes pile, he snapped his head away and tugged at his socks, tossing them into the pile also. He then slid his boxers off, his half-hard erection becoming visible. He made eye contact with me and broke it, looking away and fiddling with his fingers, embarrassed.
I giggled at his cute behavior and assured him that there was nothing to be ashamed of, and reminded him that I had literally saw him naked last night, a sly smile contorting my lips at the comment.
He looked at some other direction for a second like he was thinking 'wellll' then huffed and opened the shower curtain, stepping inside. He peeked at me from behind the curtain, making a motion to come in with him. I told him that I would in just a second, but first I had to get towels for both of us. He nodded and hid himself with the curtain again, patiently waiting.
I grabbed two clean, fluffy towels and set them on the toilet seat, pulling the curtain back and stepping into the shower with Bubba. He grinned down at me, happy but also nervous since he's never showered with anyone before. I looked up at him and giggled, noticing his head almost touched the ceiling.
I looked at the shelf in the shower and found some soap and a loofah. I pumped a bit into it, asking Bubba to turn around so I could get his back. He nodded and did as he was told.
After scrubbing and rinsing each other down (with a bit of kissing and slight touches), I cut the water off and pulled the curtain back. I dried myself off first and stepped out of the tub, beckoning for Bubba to come closer. He obeyed, and I dried him off softly.
When he was dried, I helped him get dressed again. I grabbed my undergarments to put them on myself, but Bubba grabbed my wrist and shook his head, insisting for HIM to dress me. I giggled and allowed him to slip on my panties, but he had some trouble at first with my bra.
When I offered to help him I heard him grunt in disapproval, then a snap. He took his hands to my waist and kissed my back, letting me know that he'd gotten it himself. I congratulated him and gave him my shirt and pants for him to get on next.
After we were dressed, we stepped out of the steamy, humid bathroom and into Bubba's room. He grabbed his hairbrush from a table and came over to me, sitting criss-cross-applesauce on the floor in front of where I was sitting on the bed.
He turned and placed it in my hand, then turned back and positioned his head in a way that made it obvious to what he wanted me to do for him. I hummed and gently brushed out his wet hair, fluffing and drying it with a small towel that he had brought and set on the bed next to me.
He sighed softly, whining with enjoyment when I scratched his scalp with my nails. I chuckled and continued the process until it was just about dry and had good shape. I placed a kiss on his forehead when he moved his head back to look at me, wondering why I had stopped. He smiled and took the brush from me when I offered it to him, and we silently agreed to switch places.
He began to brush my hair, a little rough at the start but he went gentler when he noticed my tense shoulders. I thanked him and he hummed and scratched my scalp like I did to tell me he was sorry.
After some time of drying and brushing like I did to him, he stopped humming a love song he was performing to me and squeezed my shoulder to let me know he was finished with his work. He helped me get up and I thanked him, standing on my tippy toes and hugging his neck, kissing him softly.
We had to break the kiss when Drayton stomped into the room and yapped at us to hurry up so he could take me to get my car from the gas station. Bubba grumbled something and kissed me on the forehead one last time before taking my hand and leading me to the living room.
I put my shoes on while Drayton told me he was gonna start the truck up. I nodded and fiddled with my shoelaces. "Bubba, can you help me tie that shoe while I do this one?" I asked, sticking my foot out for him. He nodded and put my shoe against his thigh so he could tie it for me. He had a bit of trouble since the laces were small compared to his larger fingers, but he looked proud of himself when he double-knotted it.
I thanked him and placed a kiss on his cheek. He grinned and lifted me from the couch, waving to his family when we were at the door. I waved with him, promising that we would be back soon.
And that's a promise that I swore I would keep.

word count: roughly 1320