THIRTY-SEVEN | A Whole Mess

here is another chapter
because i am so nice
(say thank you)

Anyways I want to speed things up a bit with this plot because nothing really crazy has happened so Romano and Athena's relationship will speed up a bit and things WILL be getting more interesting.

ARES RUSSO:

Food. Food. Food. I want food. I need food.

Greta glares at me as I search the kitchen for snacks.

"Ares, if this kitchen ends up empty by tonight I will hit you with this wooden spoon."

I turn around and give her my best toothy smile. All the girls love it. They do whatever I want when I give that smile. I lean against the counter and open my mouth but Greta cuts me off.

"That playboy smile doesn't work on me so drop it."

The smile drops off my face and my shoulders slump. "Greta you know I can't control myself. Food is my best friend," I whine.

"You don't eat your best friends."

As if on cue, dirty thoughts fill my head. "I do." I say with a wink.

She grabs the special wooden spoon, "You filthy boy!"

I immediately run out of the room. That woman scares me. She shouldn't be allowed to be in the kitchen with that many weapons. She might actually end up killing me one day.

I halt when I see Athena walking down the stairs. I nearly jump up and down when I see her in a good outfit. She actually doesn't look homeless for once. I'm so proud. I run to her and flick her forehead.

"My darling Athena, you are looking absolutely flawless today," I tell her, grinning.

She looks up at me and smiles, "Thank you Ares. Also, can we go to tescos I need some stuff."

I furrow my eyebrows, "Tescos?"

"Oh. I forgot we are not in London. I mean the grocery store?"

I nod, "Yeah sure. We can take my car. I literally just got it back."

Yeah, Elijah thought it would be best to not give my car back after I crashed it into school.

I didn't even mean to crash it, I was minding my business like how any other guy would, and then out of nowhere someone pushed my car into the school.