Daichi Sawamura- PARTY!!!

Warnings: Drunks, Kissing, Spin The Bottle, OISUGA

Daichi's POV:

Suga dragged me to a third year graduation party that went downhill fast. Before I could say anything, My best friend was dragged away by a drunk Oikawa. He waved to me before blushing following Oikawa into the kitchen. I walked down the crowded hallway, worming through people sucking faces. I opened the back door, and sat alone on a tree swing opening my phone. The loud music and suffocating smell of alcohol gave me a pounding headache.

(M/N)'s POV:

I stood in the kitchen talking to Kuroo, blabbering about random shit as a certain crow took my attention, exiting the house all alone. 

"Hey Kuroo. I've gotta piss. See ya!" I bluffed, setting my drink down, walking down the hall and out the back door. 

I walked quietly, greeting the crow by the swing. 

"How are you Daichi~" I slurred, leaning on his shoulder. 

"I'm okay. " He mumbled. 

"Aren't you lonely out here" I asked honestly, smirking at him.

He looked up at me and blushed lightly, "Not really. It's peaceful." 

"Hmm you look lonely though" I pushed, sitting on his lap. 

"W-well uhmm." He struggled to speak, flustered out of his mind. 

"Let's go inside." I hopped off his lap, grabbing his hand to drag him inside. 

I walked inside, meeting up with Suga and Oikawa making out in the kitchen. 

"Ohhhh!" I cheered, flinging hands up in excitement. 

"Oh hello (M/N)" Oikawa laughed, wrapping his hand around an embarrassed Suga. Daichi tensed, hearing Oikawa calling me (M/N).

"Tooru, let's play spin the bottle!" I suggested, earning approvals from the couple in front of me. 

"EVERYONE! WE ARE PLAYING SPIN THE BOTTLE IN THE BACKYARD IF YOU WANT TO JOIN!" Oikawa shouted to the wave of drunkies.

~Time skip- about an hour later~

Almost everyone had left leaving Daichi, Suga, Oikawa, Kuroo, Bokuto, Ushijima, Asahi, Yaku, Semi, Iwaizumi, and Kita.

I spun the bottle, leaving it to spin, landing on Daichi. His face flushed red as I crawled over to him, pecking his lips. 

Whoops and hollars flooded my ears as I returned to my seat.

Next it was Semi's turn, spinning the bottle aggressively. Kuroo! Semi gagged in disgust, pecking his lips, immediately, taking a shot to get rid of his DNA. 

I laughed, patting his shoulder as Ushijima spun the bottle, landing on IWA-CHAN! He kissed Iwaizumi and sat back in his seat with literally no reaction. I shot a look that was like 'What the hell' to Kuroo, earning a laugh from him. 

Tooru giggled excitedly, spinning the bottle, landing on Suga. He giggled even more, crawling over to Suga pressing his lips to him quickly, pulling Suga into his lap. 

"Woah there cowboys." Kuroo warned. "We'll leave so, ya'll can continue." He continued, ushering us all out of Oikawa's house. 

"Hey can you drive me home?" Daichi asked me, as I hopped into my truck. 

"Uhh sure." I answered.

After about 15 minutes we reached his house. 

"Thank you (M/N)." He smiled, kissing me briefly, before running up to his house.

My hand reached my lips, as I smiled excitedly, before shooting a Suga a 'Thank you' text he wouldn't see until tomorrow, most likely. I drove off, not regretting anything that night.

________________________________________________________________

Hey loves! I hope you liked it. I would appreciate it if you voted or commented. Anyways, I hope you all have a good day/night.

                                 - Luna :0