Ushijima Wakatoshi- Teddy Bear

Warnings: Comfort Cuddles

Ushijima's POV:

I sighed, sipped my water quickly, exhausted after Coach Washijo's brutal conditioning.  "Heyyyy, Ushi Gushi. Are you alright?" My best friend, Tendou asked me, turning his head and eyes wide, like a puppy.

I nodded, collecting my sweats and other things, packing up my bag on the bleachers, Satori(Tendou) on my tail.

"Goodbye everyone." I waved, stoically.

"Bye Ushijima-san!" Goshiki waved happily, showing no signs of tiredness. The others waved, distracted by their phones and each other. 

I nodded again, exiting the gym, pulling my phone out of my bag pocket. My heart moved faster, seeing a text from (M/N).

My thumb brushed over the profile, opening the text.

Honey: Hey can you come over please 

I answered, yes, feeling the desperation of the text, changing my route towards his house.

My feet moved faster and faster, rushing over to his house, pulling his spare house key out of my bag. I unlocked his door and rushed in to find him curled up on the light gray couch crying. I placed my stuff down on the counter and walked over to him.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong honey?" I rubbed his back, sitting beside him. 

He sniffled softly, before answering. "I'm so done. I failed another test. If I fail 5 more this year, I'll get kicked out of Shiratorizawa." He sobbed, sitting up and leaning into my shoulder.

"It's okay, you'll be okay. I love you." I rubbed his shoulder, he chuckled lightly.

"Thanks." He looked at me, smiling, tears staining his cheeks red.

"Anytime. Do you want to cuddle?" I suggested, feeling bad and offering my comfort.

"Yes please." He smiled softly. I picked him up and carried him to his bed. He laid down on the bed back to me. I wrapped my arms around his waist, rubbing his tummy. 

"I love you (M/N)." I kissed his head, shutting my eyes.

"I love you, too, you big teddy bear." He chortled, and sniffled, then yawned, shutting his eyes. His hands met with mine as both of our breathing slowed. 

Teddy bear?!

___________________________________________________

SOOO sorry it's been super long. With Christmas and any other holidays you might celebrate, I've never had the time to write. I'm going to try to start at a consistent pace, but having almost no motivation, I can't promise anything. Have a glowing day/night! 

                                - Luna $v$