Shirabu Kenjiro- Never Enough

Warning: A little bit of spice, annoying (M/N)

(M/N)'s POV:

I smiled as I thought of spending the day with my overly grumpy boyfriend. I walked down the pale sidewalk, glancing at each house until I saw Shirabu's. Finally I found it, and I walked up the driveway and rang the doorbell.

"Oh hello (L/N)." His mom smiled at me, opening the dark brown door. "Are you here for Kenji?" She continued. I smiled and nodded. 

"Come in. Kenjiro's upstairs." She shut the door behind me.

"Thank you Mrs. Shirabu." I thanked her, while taking off my shoes, leaving them by the door.

I walked up the carpeted stairs and opened Shirabu's door. I looked in and found him laying on his bed, laughing at some crappy tiktok video. 

"Hey baby." I shut the door, walking up to his black bedsheets.

"Hey." He answered, not even glancing up from his phone. 

I sighed, sitting down on his bed, laying beside him, dropping my phone onto my stomach. 

"What you doing?" I leaned my head on his shoulder to watching whatever he was interested in.

"Nothing." He answered shallowly.  

I groaned in annoyance, placing my phone down on a nightstand to the right of his bed.

"Can I do something?" I asked innocently.

"Sure." He replied, still looking at his phone, not expecting anything weird from me.

"Alright." I leaned, and grabbed his phone, throwing myself on top of him.

His face turned red.

"What are you doing?" He mumbled, blushing brightly.

"Getting your little grumpy face to look at me." I smirked at him, running my hands up his arms.

I reached for his hands and pulled them above his head. He looked away, blushing profusely.

"Hey look at me please." I begged, leaning my face closer to his pink one. 

"I-I" He stuttered, eyes slowly turning over to meet mine.

"Thank you Kenji." I kissed him, sweetly, pulling back to look at him again.

"Mmm." He groaned, kissing  my lips, making my eyes widen, but then close again. 

He pulled away, and I leaned down to kiss his neck. 

I nipped and pulled at his skin, earning little moans and noises from his tender lips. 

"(L/N)-" Shirabu moaned softly. 

I quickly pulled myself off him, and grabbed my phone.  

All of my attention shifted to my Twitter feed. Shirabu groaned in annoyance. 

"F u." He whispered in my ear, knowing damn well, I was being petty, matching his previous behavior. 

I laughed slightly. 

"I love you too, Kenji." I looked over and smiled at him. I turned over to face him, and hugged him. 

He sighed, and rolled his eyes. Reluctantly he hugged back, and I sighed in content, shutting my eyes. 

Slowly Shirabu's heartbeat, lulled me to sleep. 

"I love you." I mumbled before drifting off into sleep. 

"You'll never love me enough to love me as much as I love you." Shirabu, smiled kissing my hair, before falling into a deep slumber. 

______________________________________________________
Thank you so much for reading! Please vote or comment to give this publicity. Also, sorry for being gone for soo long. I've been struggling to find time and with mental health. 

            - Luna ^v^