Kuroo Testuro- Tutor

(M/N)'s POV:

I sighed, dropping my head down onto my desk, wrinking the homework papers on it. 

'This is the worst. Come on (M/N) if you don't get this by tomorrow, you can't play in the game this weekend' 

I whined, throwing my pencil against the wall, getting out of my chair. I practically sobbed in defeat as I laid, pressed against the bed. After controlling my anger and confusion, I flung my legs over the side of the bed, and opened my phone. The phone opened with a click as I tapped on the Twitter icon. My thumb swiped mindlessly, leaving me to read and laugh at random tweets. Before long an hour had passed and I got a text message from my boyfriend.

Roosterhead: Hey (M/N), how's your studying going?" 

Me: Meh. I'm bad at it :(

Roosterhead: Do you need help

Me: Noo I got it 

Roosterhead: Oookay, but tell me if you need help. 

Me: Whatever 🙄/j

Roosterhead: Babe... What?

Me: What?

Roosterhead: Nevermind Love ya <3

Me: Love you too 

My face pulled into a smile, before instantly fading looking at the math homework I hated. My feet shuffled over to the desk, falling into my chair aggressively. I picked up a new pencil from a basket. The pencil wrote my incorrect answers as I worked mindlessly. A pinch of embarrassment twinged inside of me as I realized I did need help. 

'Damn it. I can already see Tetsu's smirk. He's probably already on his way.'

Just as I thought that, my mom called me down. My feet sped down the stairs. I looked at my mom with my sleepy eyes, red from my hands constantly rubbing them in frustration. 

"Oh honey. I just wanted to call you down because your boyfriend's here." She smiled, pointing to Tetsuro, who was sitting awkwardly at my kitchen table. My face blushed in embarrassment as I grabbed his wrist, yanking him off the chair. He smiled and waved to my mom as I dragged him up the stairs. She waved back, as she disappeared from his vision. I tossed him to my room, closing my door and locking it behind me. 

"Why are you here?!" I asked in confusion, though obviously knowing the answer.

He didn't answer immediately, looking through my homework answers. "You need help don't you. I thought it'd be easier if I was already here to help." He shrugged, turning back over to me, giving me a hug, resting his chin on my head. "Plus I wanted to see you." He sighed in content. 

"Hmm. You're right I guess." I mumbled in defeat, groaning as he pulled away, pushing me to the desk. 

"So what don't you understand?" He questioned, sitting me down in the chair, hovering over me.

~Timeskip~

"Good job. You finally got it." He smiled, ruffling my hair. "I wouldn't want you to miss the game against Fukurodani." 

"It only happened because I had a good tutor." I smirked, looking up at him, pecking his cheek.

"Oh you're welcome baby." He whispered in my ear, causing a blush emerge onto my face.

"Come on Rooster." I muttered, sitting on my bed, turning on the TV. I turned on a mystery movie. I leaned my head on his right shoulder, drifting off to sleep.

Tetsuro turned to look down at me, kissing my messy (h/c) locks. "Goodnight lovey." He whispered, turning his attention back to the movie.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry for being gone for a while. I've been very busy with my summer sports team. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this. Have a good day/night!

                             -Luna >n<