Tendou Satori- Forbidden Paradise

Warnings: Vaper and Loner Tendou, Popular (M/N)

Tendou's POV: 

I scribbled in my notebook, a messy drawing of my crush (M/N), just like half the girls at my school. (M/N) was a popular boy unlike me who happened to be known as 'The Monster' because of my looks. My spiky red hair and small dark red eyes won't make you popular. 

After class I walked to the bathrooms, and tucked myself away into the last stall.  I pulled out my strawberry flavored vape, smoking a hit. The smoke rose out of the stall just as the door opened with a squeak. 

"Yeah no kidding Ushijima." The one and only (L/N) laughed. "See ya."

He gasped, most likely at the smoke. 

"Woah! Who's smoking in the bathroom?" He whispered. I looked down at the floor and saw his white Forces. He knocked on the door, and I sighed in defeat.

"Hold on." I mumbled, putting the vape away. I opened the door, looking down at the floor.

"Hey Tendou. Where do you think you're going?" He pushed me back into the stall. 

"W-what?" I looked up at him in confusion.

He put his hand out. "Come on then, share." He gestured for the vape.

"O-ohh, yeah sure." My shaky hands reached into the front pocket of my bag and I pulled it out. 

"Thanks dude." (L/N) replied, shutting the stall door, locking us both in.

My eyes looked everywhere, but at him. A hand reached my chin and I gasped. His lips parted, blowing the smoke down my throat. I coughed, most likely from pure shock, and my cheeks turned pink.

"What was that for?" I shouted quietly, looking at him with a still red face.

"Well, I thought I could repay you for your kindness." He winked at me, and put the vape into my shaking, sweaty palm. 

"Uhhhh, s-sure." I blushed harder than before.

"Bye then." He flashed his signature smile, and disappeared from the stall, leaving me frozen. 

"Oh my god." I muttered, and left bathroom, sneaking back into the shadows, trying to avoid him.

I walked into Physics and was reminded I sat next to him in the very back. I avoided eye contact as I sat down beside him.

"He-" He began.

"We can't do that again." I spat, shocking him.

"Why?" He questioned, whispering.

"It's a forbidden paradise." I whispered, and ignored him from then on.

That was a terrible decision.

____________________________________________________________

I hope you liked this kind of sad story about Tendou. Please vote and comment to help me grow. I appreciate every one of you though. Have a lovely day/night!

                         -Luna O|O