Kuguri Naosayu- The Art of Disappearing

Warnings: Running Away 

Third Person POV:

The rain pattered against the broken window covered by crappy cardboard. Kuguri wished for freedom. A break. It's all he dreamed of. The screams and arguments of his parents were engraved in his brain and all he craved was a way to forget. He'd rather be alone or homeless. 

Homeless! That's it. 

Kuguri grabbed his biggest backpack. He filled it with clothes that varied in warmth. He packed chargers and money. He snuck downstairs, praying that the stairs wouldn't creak, hoping to escape freely. He pulled as many non-perishable items as he could and shoved as much as he could into his stuffed backpack.

'Thank you'

Kuguri smiled at the ceiling before opening the door, shutting it softly. 

He ran and ran, not looking back into the busy streets of Tokyo. He came to a slow walking pace, avoiding main roads and running to prevent hunger. The blue sky began to fade into a soft yellow and pink that made him smile as he found a quiet alley to rest for the night. 

________________________

He sat down, pressing his back to the cold and cracked bricks, laying his bag beside him. He sighed in content. Sure he had no home no job, but that didn't matter to him. He was free. No more scars. No more abuse. He laid his head back and shut his eyes, sleep pulling him from consciousness swiftly. 

The next morning, his eyes opened with a quick batter of his eyelashes, being welcomed by the sun. Naosayu lifted his bag and flung it over his shoulder. He trudged through the cramped roads in Tokyo, eyes glancing back and forth, searching for a 'Help Wanted' sign. The boy sighed, realizing it wouldn't be that easy, finding no signs in 3 hours. Kuguri pulled out his phone, checking the time. 11:30. Already?! His eyes widened and redirected his feet towards a park, in the center of Tokyo. His feet dragged, overheated and hungry. He collapsed on the nearest bench that was empty. 

He pulled a water bottle out of his bag and tried his hardest to take little sips to preserve the liquid, but it was to no avail. The bottle was empty in mere minutes as he groaned, taking a bite out of a granola bar that hadn't melted. He leaned his head back, shutting his eyes, beginning to regret his decision. 

"No. You'd be a wreck right now. You're free, don't regret it. You'll find a job it just takes time." He mumbled, not noticing the young man around the same age, had sat down beside the tired Naosayu. 

"Did you say you needed a job?" The boy interrupted his rambling, asking him a question with no shame.

"Ehh?!" Kuguri's exhausted state almost jumped out of his skin. He backed up, startled. 

"Sorry that was inconsiderate of me. I heard you say you needed a job?" the (h/c) boy asked again, eyes shutting happily, lips spreading into a thin and embarrassed smile. 

"Uhh yeah. I do. I don't have any money or home, so I need to begin providing for myself you know." The homeless boy rambled again, not understanding why he's telling a stranger his story.

"Well my work place is hiring if you want to get a job there. I can take you there if you want." He spoke kindly. 

"Really? Thanks so much ..." Kuguri thanked, not knowing his name.

"(L/N) (M/N)." He smiled softly at the tired boy, Naosayu trading him the same look. 

"I'm Kuguri Naosayu. Thank you." He stood up, bowing at (L/N). 

"Eh it's no worries. Come on, I'll take you." (L/N) grabbed his hand, leading Kuguri to where he worked, which he ended up finding out is a crappy coffeehouse on the corner of a back road. 

_____________________

Luckily he got hired, all thanks to (L/N). After the first day, life came back to Kuguri, he had no where to sleep.

"See you later Kuguri!" (M/N) waved, walking the opposite way of the homeless boy who stood awkwardly outside the shop. 

"..Bye" He mumbled, turning on his heel, looking for a kind of comfortable alleyway to settle in. 

'Oh shit he's homeless.' (M/N) thought, switching directions almost immediately, walking the way Kuguri had gone. He picked up his pace, looking down each side area, searching for the lonely boy. 

'There' (M/N) stopped around 3 blocks up, seeing his 'friend' laying his head back on rough and dirty concrete. (M/N) felt guilty seeing Kuguri, alone with no house, though not knowing him very well he knew he had to help the poor teen. 

"Hey Kuguri. Do you maybe want to stay with me?" (M/N) asked, startling the boy.

"No it's fine. I don't want to intrude." He answered, standing up to face him. 

"I insist. Please just let me have this." The boy begged Kuguri, feeling sad yet hopeful.

"I-okay. Thank you (L/N)." He sighed, though the teen would be forever, smiling at the thought of good sleep.

________________________

"Good night Kuguri." (M/N) smiled, shutting off the living room light. 

"Good night (L/N). Thank you again." Kuguri spoke softly, thanking him for the bed on the pull out couch, (M/N)'s clothes and a warm meal and shower.

___________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this oneshot with Kuguri. I know nothing happened so let me know if you want a part 2. Please stay safe and healthy. Make sure to have a good day/night! I love you <3

                            -Luna O_o